The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP

We do like to make the effort in coming down :D just a shame that liam won't make it this year :(
Can't you just bundle him in the boot? :)

- - - Updated - - -

Where's the banner advert for SupraPod, like the current ones for the calendar and CW's trader renewal? :)
There is one ;)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Lee, will we be seeing you at the gate this year?
You certainly will. We're a man down (and woman too) as Pete and his wife can't make it this year so it's going to be a challenge for Genna and I to keep the gate running smoothly. :violin:

I'll be wondering around the event in the afternoon so if anyone wants a club calendar, membership stickers or calling cards then come and find me.

Do they allow you to sign on if you turn up late? There maybe a small chance that i can pick up my supra saturday morning from the garage and drive up. but wont be here till 11am earliest.
Drag/drift tickets need to be purchased before the event, but you can then sign on at any time during the day. There may be drag/drift tickets for sale on the day but that will be our discretion depending on circumstances.

Drag/drift tickets need to be purchased before the event, but you can then sign on at any time during the day. There may be drag/drift tickets for sale on the day but that will be our discretion depending on circumstances.

Thanks, thats what i wanted to know.

okay so the numbers are looking good will this stay for next year? maybe with if it was not the same time as the grand prix we might of got a couple more people
We are small fry to Santa Pod, we fill whatever empty spot they have and there are very few after all the big events have been scheduled in.

Can I ask that if you are paying on the gate to spectate, please try and bring the correct money with you as it makes getting people through the gate much quicker. £5 per member, £10 per guest, £15 per trader. Please remember the £5 Club Membership rate only applies to the Club Member named on your membership card/confirmation page, all other passengers in the car will have to pay the guest fee - expect for under 16's who get in free.