The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SUNOCO Race Fuel as an Additive

Jellybean

http://www.aaoil.co.uk/racing-Sunoco-GT-PLUS

It blends with any pump fuel (for those who want to boost the octane of normal petrol)

I wouldn’t mind throwing in a few litres on an empty tank for a run with a 109 octane but it will be used as an additive mainly

Millers CVL Octane booster is 1 bottle [500 mls] to every 20 litres [maximum] @ 12 euro

What ratio would you put in 109 octane? to 20 Liters to get around 100-102 RON; its working out roughly 5 euro a Liter (120 euro for 25 Liters Of Sunoco)

If I was to use Millers CVL Octane booster in a full tank of 60 litres = 3 bottles X 12 = 36 Euro

Can you put Supreme 114 in the engine considering it is Leaded?

I use a bottle of Mecatech TC2 Octane booster for a half tank of fuel EVERYTIME.

-> Where I live we only have 95 RON.

I use one time the Mecatech TC2 sport : 5L in 20L of 95RON fuel and you get 102RON.

MECATECH is secure product.

Use it in every fuel filling and in all cars of my friends groupe (911, rx8, 350Z, supra, BMW, etc) never had any problem.

http://www.aaoil.co.uk/racing-Sunoco-GT-PLUS

It blends with any pump fuel (for those who want to boost the octane of normal petrol)

I wouldn’t mind throwing in a few litres on an empty tank for a run with a 109 octane but it will be used as an additive mainly

Millers CVL Octane booster is 1 bottle [500 mls] to every 20 litres [maximum] @ 12 euro

What ratio would you put in 109 octane? to 20 Liters to get around 100-102 RON; its working out roughly 5 euro a Liter (120 euro for 25 Liters Of Sunoco)

If I was to use Millers CVL Octane booster in a full tank of 60 litres = 3 bottles X 12 = 36 Euro

Can you put Supreme 114 in the engine considering it is Leaded?

I wouldn't ever put leaded petrol in the Supra.

I use a bottle of Mecatech TC2 Octane booster for a half tank of fuel EVERYTIME.

-> Where I live we only have 95 RON.

I use one time the Mecatech TC2 sport : 5L in 20L of 95RON fuel and you get 102RON.

MECATECH is secure product.

Use it in every fuel filling and in all cars of my friends groupe (911, rx8, 350Z, supra, BMW, etc) never had any problem.

We have 95 RON here too , never seen MECATECH for sale here

Mainly Millers, NF, Silkoleen or Lucas