The mkiv Supra Owners Club

35 million dollars woth of classic cars found in welded shut whare house in Portugal.

Brazil

Hoax as per threads in 2000,2001,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012

I remember this and was back in January 2007 so I don't know why you quote the years before! also why a hoax? who are they trying to con and who are they ? I think the cars were real (by their untouched /unloved condition)and just the story a little untrue - as to have that many cars stored someone must have known about them.

As to the windows - have you seen how small they are and how far up the side of the building? plus with no lighting inside it would be very difficult to see what was actually in there

That said as many of those cars had been lying there many year - remember the property had been uninhabited for 15 years and many of those cars had been there for maybe 20+ years and would be in need of total rebuilds and sadly some so rare that parts would be unobtainable! The value of $35M was I think just a estimated value and not of their real worth at all

Would be amazing for someone to find such a collection in such a simple property purchase!