The mkiv Supra Owners Club

35 million dollars woth of classic cars found in welded shut whare house in Portugal.

Brazil

Warehouse Surprise! An American bought a property in Portugal with a wharehouse full of classic cars. The wharehouse had steel door were that were welded togeter. When they were opened ..... What a surprise!! The property, modest, was abandoned 15 years ago. The former owners died without heirs.

After a long process, the state became the owner of the property and decided to auctioning it. There was no interest, mainly because buyers would have to take account of fifteen years of back taxes.

Because the property was abandoned and the warehouse was strongly sealed, no one was interested in opening it. An American, New York, ended up buying the land and warehouse, less than half the original price. To only later find out that in the sealed wharehouse there was a total value of 35 million dollars of classic cars! (notice many care with Portuguese Plates...)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]152548[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]152549[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]152550[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]152551[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]152552[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]152553[/ATTACH]

wow. had a similar thing on a smaler scale down this way a few years back. an old carpet warehouse was being knocked down and they found 2 new delivery miles only jaguar xj220s bricked inbetween 2 walls . worth about 200k a pice

I hate when brickies do that.

yep, as shane says.

Either that or they keep loosing the same collection of cars in the same looking warehouse over and over again.

O and the warehouse has windows. Did everyone forget to look through the windows? Durr...

And how did that junk add up to 35mill?

I found a half eaten box of shreddies in the cupboard this am, it was bricked up some 3 months ago behind 2 tins of crackers and some biscuits left over from christmas. Well happy. Not the pension security I need but it will keep my belly happy.