The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another supra breaking ( High end parts inside!!)

RobD

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry lads but the defi's won't be split, unless everything will be gone including the control box etc for them, they're black smoked colour and light up white :)

If anyone wants to arrange splitting and can get everything gone I don't mind, but I just have to much to do with stripping the car as it is without trying to arrange splitting of the defi's also :)

Rob

Sorry lads but the defi's won't be split, unless everything will be gone including the control box etc for them, they're black smoked colour and light up white :)

If anyone wants to arrange splitting and can get everything gone I don't mind, but I just have to much to do with stripping the car as it is without trying to arrange splitting of the defi's also :)

Rob

Ok mate, lets see how you get on, if there is any interest for the rest..

I'm interested in the Oil Pressure and Oil Temp gauges, samurai 20v wants the egt. So we need buyers for the rest.

Are these from the BF series using the controller II?

I'll find out for you :)

Good morning All,

I just want to say BIG thank you to all members for support during my supra build.

As you can see from the thread it didn't finish very well.

These days I am always stuck at work till late. I am strugling to find time to carry on. That is why RobD is helping me to sell all the parts, BIG thank you Rob.

If any one of you are interested in specific parts, please you can also contact me on my mobile 077 865 426 84. I will be happy to help ( talk about the condition of the part you reqire ext.).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.