The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another supra breaking ( High end parts inside!!)

RobD

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The custom prop was made by Bailey Morris, his was running around 800bhp without issues, if you want it Jamie and its not up to the job you'll get a full refund! It fits a big case diff and doesn't need a donut, I'll be getting pics tomorrow :)

Are these prices including delivery? If so im interested in the pulleys and tensioner.

Most are, I'll go through and put collection on the parts I don't really want to courier! If your close we will deliver though :)

Glad to hear it Gaz, how and what was your stag in the end? :D

The bonnet needs a buff first before its sold as its had coolant spilt on it and needs sorting! Once that's done it's be up for £350 it's a Seibon top secret bonnet with aero catches also :)

Stag was good mate, Paintballing through the day (I was ambushed by my own team, gits) then drinks in London, good times.

When you get some more pics of the bonnet I may be interested mate, has it been painted or is it bare carbon?

Stag was good mate, Paintballing through the day (I was ambushed by my own team, gits) then drinks in London, good times.

When you get some more pics of the bonnet I may be interested mate, has it been painted or is it bare carbon?

Bare carbon bud :) I'll pm you when it's buffed with more pics :)

Dont really want to split the fuel system just yet, it's ideal for anyone wanting to go single to buy the lot, the fuelling is sorted then :)

Still have the oil cooler though I'll pm you payment details if you definitely want it? :)

Are the Polished billet aux pulleys, including custom tensioner pulley still available?

I take it you mean Alternator, water pump and power steering along with the tensioner pulley?

It's just I can't see if the alternators got one on the pic's:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.