The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Twin Turbo 6 Speed

st3ven1

Hello Ladies and Gents.

I'm on the look out for my third supra, must be a Twin Turbo Manual.

I'd prefer no body kits except OEM items.

Would prefer 202 Black, but open to other colours.

I've trawled all the usual places and seen what is currently on the market, and nothing has taken my fancy that isn't already sold.

I appeal to anyone who is thinking about selling their supra or who knows of anybody selling one locally to them.

Distance isn't an issue.

Budget of around 7-8k, possibly a bit more for the right car.

What have you got?

Thanks for looking.

Steven.

Lasted the winter no bother at all, I replaced the battery and tightened up the timing belt. Good fun with the RWD.

Unfortunately didn't pass it's MOT this year though. I say "didn't pass" the test was abandoned half way through by the garage.

Very long list of issues, not worth fixing. :(

So it now lives on a farm in Forfar, teaching a 15year old how to drive. :)

Lasted the winter no bother at all, I replaced the battery and tightened up the timing belt. Good fun with the RWD.

Unfortunately didn't pass it's MOT this year though. I say "didn't pass" the test was abandoned half way through by the garage.

Very long list of issues, not worth fixing. :(

So it now lives on a farm in Forfar, teaching a 15year old how to drive. :)

it was a good little run around matey, Lins was sad to see it go. If it last the winter and got you through it job done. Sad it didn't pass MOT though. :( Im sure it will go down well on a farm though, much did you punt it for?

Yeah seen it thanks, if it had the big case LSD and a less overkill clutch I'd be more interested.

it was a good little run around matey, Lins was sad to see it go. If it last the winter and got you through it job done. Sad it didn't pass MOT though. :( Im sure it will go down well on a farm though, much did you punt it for?

Sold it for £250, with one days MOT left. :)

TBH I could of sold it ten times over at that price, add went up on gumtree, phone call 10 minutes later, collection 40 minutes later.

If only selling every car was as easy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.