The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Boost logic, Nur spec R, HKS Ti exhaust

tooquicktostop

Why not go for the plumbed in quiet single dean?

I have done it and love it! Still sounds great but doesnt offend people and no more headaches !!

Mine is a Whifbitz 3" with 2 silencers.

Why not go for the plumbed in quiet single dean?

I have done it and love it! Still sounds great but doesnt offend people and no more headaches !!

Mine is a Whifbitz 3" with 2 silencers.

I don't use the car much so not worried about upsetting the neighbours or the drone, boost logic would be my preferred choice with an open screamer pipe !!

I don't use the car much so not worried about upsetting the neighbours or the drone, boost logic would be my preferred choice with an open screamer pipe !!

Going to give Lui a run for his money :D If it's half as loud as his you be upsetting more than the neighbours :p

You should hear mine launch with the twin screamers and boostlogic :eyebrows:

I have twin screamers but they dont make much noise as i use most of my boost, screamer pipes just vent unwanted boost, my exhaust makes up for it though.

I have twin screamers but they dont make much noise as i use most of my boost, screamer pipes just vent unwanted boost, my exhaust makes up for it though.

Yeah im only at 1.6bar and they kick in very quickly but so does everything else, im running a nice fast spooling setup. boostlogic ftw!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.