The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Boost logic, Nur spec R, HKS Ti exhaust

tooquicktostop

Is it loud, what pipe size is it, why are you selling and what condition is it in

Cheers

Not sure, i dont have it yet. Its 3", its in perfect condition and im selling it as its coming on my fresh import that i have another exhaust for sitting at home.

Dean the RSR is a nice and loud exhaust, had one when i was bpu......but not as loud as the Bootlogic - nothing is :D

Found this nice HKS Ti on supraforums - its bioxed and ready to ship so for £x amount he may send for you :)

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?670693-HKS-Carbon-Ti-Exhaust

You sure the hks isant ? Mine seems overly loud and when I watched that video on YouTube with the white boost logic car it doesn't seem that loud at all.

Yeah I know I love the sound of it my hks just sounds aggressive so was hopping the bl was not as loud.Thanks for the info Jamie.

I know you have only just gone single, you not mixed up with the noise the open wastegate makes are you?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.