The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Auto In Great Condition

Jimmer

1995 M Reg, 149,000 miles (Don’t be put off by that)

UK TT, Black Leather Interior.

Usual UK high spec includes: Full Leather Interior, Heated Electric Front Seats, Full E/Pack, PAS, ABS, Traction Control, Cruise Control, Active Front Spoiler (Locked in down position to allow Front Mount Intercooler) Bonnet vent, Glass Headlights etc..

BPU+: Basic Performance Upgrade consisting of S/s Exhaust, Double De-Cat (CW Pipes), HKS SSQV, HKS Induction Kit, GReddy Front Mount Intercooler, Greddy Boost Controller, TEIN Super Streets suspension, RangeRover Sport Front Brakes. The car is running approximately 400bhp.

Other Modifications include, Removal of Head Light Washers, Facelift Front Indicators, Clear Side Repeaters, Fluidyne Alloy Radiator (Not cheap copy), 19” Wheels, HID lights and a Re-Spray in Daewoo Aquamarine Blue. The Re-Spray has been done to a VERY high standard with all glass/interior removed.

I have owned this car for the past 7 Years and have maintained it regardless of cost. It will come with hundreds of receipts totalling thousands of pounds spent.

The car has 11 Months MOT, 5 Months Tax, 4 New Tyres (Falken FK452's)– sub 1000 Miles old. The Re-spray is fairly recent so the bodywork is IMMACULATE! Also just been fully serviced and Timing Belt Replaced, again sub 1000 Miles ago.

VERY good condition for age / mileage with NO rust.

HPI clear

Only selling pride and joy to fund house deposit…..boring.

View by Appointment Only - No P/x or Timewasters

Test drive only with proof of fully comp insurance for car. Otherwise it will be a test ride.

Apologies for mobile phone pictures, better ones to follow.

Im open to offers/suggestions. Although I don't really want to sell:(

Cheers guys. As for price i'm not sure, for me it's hard to value. I guess between 5 - 10k, closer to 10.

I don't know if that seems fair? No one is going to get a great bargain with this but someone could get a fantastic car.

If the right bidder doesn't appear i'll keep it.

Also to add the car spends most of it's life in a dry garage as it's not a daily drive. It only ever gets wet when I misjudge the weather or i wash it! Under 3k is the annual mileage!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.