The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I think I have an addiction/problem ***Now NWSy thanks to Blackie!***

DodgyRog

I decided to have a clean out of my Meguiars Show bag and my cleaning cupboard, to take the minimum needed for the Dragonball

I have thrown out a load of near empty ones, but I still have this lot left:taped::innocent:

All of these are nearly full or the only one of that product I have left

Just found my 3 bottles of Meguiars Ultimate Liquid Wax as well, that I bought a couple of days ago, so I doubt I will be using any of the Tech Wax I have now, so thats 5 bottles going to waste

Can I just say on first impressions of the new Meguiars Ultimate Liquid Wax, it's a great product to use and gives a really good shine, the really great thing over the previous products are 2 things,

no white residue or dust at all

and it does not matter when you go over the black rubbers, as it does not leave any marks on they.

The only down side is the £26.99 price tag, although Halford's had it on there 3for2 offer last weekend (not sure if it is still on offer).

Hopefully the shine will hold for a decent amount of time, but we will have to see on that one:cool:

I am happy for someone to take a bottle if they want, but I can't be doing with posting it, sorry

If anyone wants one from the Dragonballers or from an upcoming meet I will be at or fancies collecting if from me at some point, your more than welcome, better than it sitting in my cleaning box

Just be sure you are going to use it though please

I think I mite be able to beat that's as I Allways have 4 of each item so I never run out or get it when its on offer :-)

Yeah that's my problem, 3for2 at Halford's, I can't help myself:taped:

And remember this was after my clear out of anything I didn't really use or there was not that much left in the bottle (if I had another bottle of it)

Guest Nurotix

Man, I feel slack. I occasionally give mine a quick polish with SRP, but usually it just gets a quick jetwash and the cleaning fund goes on petrol instead lol

I won't, I'm a bloke so have trouble with my memory and multitasking, if fact sitting here AND typing is as good as it gets, if I had to remember something as well I don't know what would happen.

...Woman is good in switching back and forth quickly and she think that she is multi- tasking but in reality she is not. People can attend only one task at the time. There is one exception, that if you are doing a physical task that have been done many times and very often and you are good at it.. you learned to walk then you will be able to walk and talk at the same time :) You can only be thinking about one thing at a time. You can be talking or you can be reading, you can be reading or you can be typing... :)