The mkiv Supra Owners Club

£2900 Supra N/A 5 speed Manual

Supra-Brett

Hi everyone

It is with great regret that I have to sell the best car that I have ever owned. I have just bought the wife a new car, and am now officially a 3 car family, so the Supra must go. Ive had the car for 6years and its really served me well being mega reliable. Anyone that knows me, knows that i really dont want to let the car go, but time has come to move on (and save up for a V8:d).

Car is in great condition and has the following specification

1993 J-spec N/A in 199 Silver

5 Speed Manual Gearbox

Veilside E1 front lip with stainless mesh insert

Veilside side skirts

Veilside rear spats

Rolled rear arches

19" Axis Maya alloys refurbished in Sept 2011 with gunmetal grey centres and silver deep dish

265/30/19 Avon ZZ3 rears (only done approx 500miles)

235/35/19 Avon ZZ3 fronts (4-5mm tread left)

Refurbished J-spec brakes in silver with Supra decals

Stainless steel exhaust through to down pipes with one drilled cat (unknown make but sounds fantastic - not too loud like some N/As)

Aftermarket Top Gear stainless Air Filter

Alloy gear knob

Alloy Handbrake cover

Silver/chrome dash and door card trim (unique looking, never seen one quite like this and its hard to appreciate in the photos)

Clear indicators on front wings

Clifford Concept 650 Cat 1 alarm immobiliser with certificate.

Original Supra foot well mats in good condition and with new oval Supra logo purchased from a group buy on here (very rare)

Green foot well lights (apparently a rare option)

Original Supra toolkit in boot

New clutch fitted 2009 or 2010 (cant remember which, but it was when Toyota GT moved into their new building in Basingstoke, and this was one of the first cars they worked on from their new premises)

New Cambelt, tensioner and crank pulleys Aug 10 (at a cost of £590)

New Battery Jan 2010 (still under its 3 yr warranty)

Oil and filter change mid 2011 (a few thousand miles ago)

Expensive Alpine head unit with 4V preout

6.5inch Alpine Type S speakers up front and Same size Alpines in rear too.

All past MOTs since import

Stacks and stacks of bills

Number plate ending in WOW comes with the car.

Approx 91950miles comprising of the following

50000 Kms on import = 31250miles. The car then started ticking up in miles

Current reading is 110700miles, but is a mix of miles and kms, so take away the original 50000Kms

110700miles - 50000 = 60700miles

31250+60700 = 91950miles

Its also important to note that J-Spec N/As should never really fail the MOT emissions test as the DVLA don't have the emissions specs for this car as it was never sold in the UK, hence they use a Co level of 3.5% (which is practically impossible to exceed). So no worries on emissions no matter what you do (even take out both CATs so I hear)

MOT Jan 2013

Tax Oct 12

Bad Bits :-

Some idiot made a very minor dent in the rear passenger side a while back and wouldn't accept responsibility. Its hardly noticeable and difficult to get a good picture of. Ive done my best to highlight this in the photos (last 4 or 5 -excluding the dash pic, show this)

There is also a small amount of rust on the boot hatch where the glass seal meets the paintwork. Its been there since I bought the car and honestly it hasn't got any worse. Again, its not really noticeable unless your really looking for it (last pic)

There is a small 1inch tear in the drivers seat bolster.

Previous owner had a small boot sub/amp and the power wire was run poorly and liable to chaffing. I removed the sub and amp and removed the fuse from the power cable to prevent issues, but the cable remains.

Also needs a new rad cap as its ejecting drops of coolant from the cap. Im looking for a new one now and this will no doubt be fixed before sale.

That`s its really, ive tried to be as honest as possible. The car drives well, starts first time, sounds great, handles well, I don't want to get rid, but time has come to move on.

£2900

Car is in Reading Berkshire.

Pm me if you need more info.

DSCN0762 (1280x960).jpgDSCN0772 (960x1280).jpgDSCN0777 (1280x960).jpgDSCN0769 (1280x960).jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]151772[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]151773[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]151774[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]151775[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]151776[/ATTACH]DSCN0758 (1280x960).jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]151778[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]151780[/ATTACH]

I don't think you can see pics that are hosted on this site unless you're logged in?

Cheers mate. Not sure how you did that. Ive seen posts previously that can be seen when you are not logged in. Again, i have no idea how its done even though ive been on this forum donkeys years!!

Cheers mate. Not sure how you did that. Ive seen posts previously that can be seen when you are not logged in. Again, i have no idea how its done even though ive been on this forum donkeys years!!

No problem. I think the pictures you can see when you aren't logged in are hosted on the likes of Photobucket etc. The ones that uploaded directly to the site are private though.

Also forgot to mention that the car had a new clutch fitted 2009 or 2010 (cant remember which but it was fitted by Toyota GT in Basingstoke when they moved to their new premises and this was one of the first cars they worked on at those premises). The car has only done about 2 to 3000 miles a year so the clutch has hardly any miles on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.