The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Engagement Ideas

Dim Sum

If your girlfriend is a teacher, sneak into her classroom before school starts and write your proposal on the blackboard. Stay hiding in the coat closet or right outside the room for the moment she arrives.

Then get arrested for sneaking around primary schools and peeking out of cupboards! Sex offender register time! :blink:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck mate! Its the best thing I have ever done. I proposed last year on valentines day (I know, a bit predictable). My fiancee is a bit shy so i cooked a meal at home and got down on one knew, ring in hand. It was nice, I would of liked to do something a bit more public but she kept saying she would never want that sort of thing when we have seen it.

I'm getting married on the 2nd of June this year, just a warning, it isn't half expensive! No single or big twin turbos for me for a while!

Good luck for tonight!!! :D

Something romantic and thoughtful will be a winner, you've got the roses already, maybe include something that she thinks you don't remember about but that was important to her? (unless you're already good at remembering all those things lol), nice setting, one knee, tell her how you feel and just ask!

And let us know how it goes...obviously!

Easy.. Don’t do it.. I did it last year now she's pregnant and I'm thinking how I can justify a baby seat in the back of the Soop...

she knows the supra ain't going. Even with kids:D briefly spoken about if before.

thanks for everyones kind word. :)

Booked a pod at the millennium eye so it be just me and her.

So might do it then.

Had that idea but Soopra reminded me of it :)

she knows the supra ain't going. Even with kids:D briefly spoken about if before.

thanks for everyones kind word. :)

Booked a pod at the millennium eye so it be just me and her.

So might do it then.

Had that idea but Soopra reminded me of it :)

Good luck for tonight, will be thinking of you :)

And don't forget to let us know how you get on unless of course you're "busy" ;)

Take her out for a meal at a fancy restaurant. When the dessert comes, have it on one of those fancy plates and have 'Will you marry me' written in chocolate sauce on the plate. The ring is used for the full stop on the question mark. Guaranteed lol. Good luck fella.

On the other hand, if you love the hole romance thing, best to call tonight off because all that stops after you get married ;)

Im sure it doesn't. All it means is to try harder :D

Okay got everything all booked, just got to play it cool.

I brought a single rose for her while we are out and a bunch waiting for when she gets back.

Congrats :)

I checked here just to see what advice you would of given in the method department..... I feel robbed as I was awaiting humour.....

Edit just saw the 2nd line and it is clear you were just on the pull :D Or needing a cell replacement.

The human centipede is your favourite film isn't it?????

i hope you asked her father first

Yup i asked the parents first before. Got to do it everything right :)

Congratulations, now modify the crap out of your Supra before the joint account comes and she can say "whats yours is mine and whats mine is mine too".

Too late :D we been together nine years since we were both in school. She already wears the trousers, i admit it.........

Plan to stop modding once i get the supra back from Paul and maybe save up to start a family.

But will be keeping the supra no matter what. Not selling for extra kid space, she can sell her own for a people carrier :D

Thanks for everyone comments

still can't believe it myself

but when i get back a post a picture of me and my fiancee

Still excited and really proud.