The mkiv Supra Owners Club

V160 6 speed box.

JamieP

Is the job difficult to do?

Are you handy with; A welder, an angle grinder, a drill, a soldering iron and have a half decent toolkit? If so then no!

You will also need; Prop, Flywheel, Clutch, Spigot Bearing, manual gear surround, manual clocks, rubber shifter gaiters, and ofc all associated bolts. Changing the diff to the 6 speed ratio is also recommended. :). If not, buy it and bring it down to SRD, we can definitely do it :D

Are you handy with; A welder, an angle grinder, a drill, a soldering iron and have a half decent toolkit? If so then no!

You will also need; Prop, Flywheel, Clutch, Spigot Bearing, manual gear surround, manual clocks, rubber shifter gaiters, and ofc all associated bolts. Changing the diff to the 6 speed ratio is also recommended. :). If not, buy it and bring it down to SRD, we can definitely do it :D

Wow seems not all that bad, not something I'd want to do rather the pros do it, iv done a headgasket change on a mr2 in the past and that is the line for me ;)

I do enjoy my auto atm tho thanks for the info anyway:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.