The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Short Block

RobUK

No worries, got some brand new top of the range pistons if you decide to build the block

Cheers, I'm not really into the big power like JP etc, I just want to replace the block with a know good one.. I am considering buying new from Mr T just to be sure... All depends what's about I guess ....

Cheers, I'm not really into the big power like JP etc, I just want to replace the block with a know good one.. I am considering buying new from Mr T just to be sure... All depends what's about I guess ....

Actually someone on here was selling a brand new complete short block from toyota not too long ago, try browsing the for sale section you might be in luck bud.

Yeah I think it's in Greece though and £2700 plus shipping...

I bought one in 2007 and it was £1800 exchange from steve manley, I rather build one though tbh even on a stock car, why not just rebuild yours? might not be that bad.

I bought one in 2007 and it was £1800 exchange from steve manley, I rather build one though tbh even on a stock car, why not just rebuild yours? might not be that bad.

Just trying to understand all my options JP, I guess I need to pull the engine first to see what's actually gone wrong...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.