The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Widebody TT6 BPU

Stu-R

You haven't had that car long!? Shame to all up!

Like i say ive got other priorities now, a 2 bed flat isnt ideal for a baby. i want a house with a decent size garden so it has to go.

Brazil, id rather let this go all together together but ill pm you if there's not much interest in it.

Awesome looking car mate. Think I was drooling over this when Jurgen originally had it, wishing I couls stump up the asking price, but couldnt justify it.

GLWS mate. Sure someone will snap this beauty up :D

Will be running by the time anyone comes to view it. I stripped the inlet manifold down to replace the burst water by pass hose, and I'm only waiting on a gasket from Toyota to finish the job. Just thought I'd post it up to get some interest and was being honest of how the car sits just now.

As for the clutch yes I did notice it start to slip in 5th gear when the second turbo comes on. Hence why I'm providing a replacement.

I'd of fitted it myself but working 73 hours a week and looking after a pregnant woman dosent leave me much time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.