The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Twin turbo 6speed *£6000* bpu

dcarrter21

If you spent about £150 putting a stock interior back in this car mate, it'd be so much more appealing to a wider audience. Best of luck with the sale though :thumbs:

Any interested buyer could always do that themselves and source the parts through Keron. I actually quite like the current look though, as Josh said it would make a great track car.

I didnt buy it to stand and pose. It was built and bought to be driven as it was designed. I dont see the point in having lots of power unless its used! I trust the car 100% and would love to keep it but thats not an option..

Just to note!

I do not have all the interior

If you want more information about the car please state what you would like to know and stop wasting my time!

Thankyou :)

Maybe in the ad you should mention under bad points that the interior is stripped out. Not having a go mate but of course people are going to ask where the interior is.

I see your point but i dont see it as a bad point, i didnt think people would be as bothered as they are! Im going to end up breaking it at this rate!

If you do break it though I hope it doesn't come down to it as it's a very nice car, I'd be very interested in the gearbox and prop depending on the price of course ;)

Do keep me in mind when and if you decide to break it :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.