The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 J-Spec Supra N/A auto in Silver. Reduced Price ** £1500 ** for quick sale

Tromen

£2000

Hello Everyone,

I am selling my 1993 J-Spec Supra N/A auto in silver. Date of first registration: 01/02/2003. This is my first supra and I have had her for a year and a half. I have decided it’s time for me to move a step further and go for a twin turbo now. I have found myself a lovely stock TT GZ hence the reason for sale of my NA.

Since I got my car I have had 2 services done and quite a few parts changed. Shes showing 116000 miles (mixture of Km and miles). Always used V-power petrol.

Listed below are the parts serviced and changed since I have owned her:

1st service:

Full Service,

NGK iridium plugs,

All Toyota recommended oil,

Power steering fluid,

Engine oil cap from Toyota,

Front shocks,

Wish bone bushes,

Disc and pads all around

Rocker cover gasket

head gasket

All screen wipers

2nd service:

Full service,

All recommended oils,

Distributer cap

Rotor Arm,

Battery replaced with Bosch S4 Battery,

Throttle body,

NGK iridium plugs,

Rear calipers,

Toyosport oil catch tank,

Apexi dual funnel air filter.

Exterior:

Veilside 2 Front Bumper,

OEM style side skirt,

Rear spat,

OEM

18” alloys with loads of thread on the tyres,

I have had the headlights refurbished once but I think it needs to be buffered again.

Interior changed:

Full leather seats front and back

pioneer cd mp3 sd card player

pioneer front speakers

poineer round box sub

cup and coin holder (how many supras would you see with a cup holder lol)

boot cover

Idle control valve was messing about so replaced the full throttle body which I got from Chris Wilson from the forum.

Mechanically she is very sound now compared to when I first got her from the previous owner, but she does need bodywork and full re-spray. Bought and put on OEM style side skirts, which needs to be coloured. To me mechanics came first which is why I concentrated more on getting everything fixed before I did the bodywork and paint.

There were some rusts, which I have got treated.

I am asking for £2000 OVNO for QUICK SALE. I have reduced the price to £1600 taking into account suggestions of the forum members. The reason for the reduced price is to encourage a quick sale since I need to get the TT GZ ASAP. Price Reduced again to £1500 as wasted 2 weeks holding it for a buyer. I need to sell her as need that extra cash asap. Compared to what I have spent on it I am not asking for much.

I have attached some photos for you to view.

Also on the link below I have posted all the picture of the car from every possible angles.

https://plus.google.com/photos/117949299077140061037/albums/5707285597358767041?banner=pwa

Please PM me if you require any further information.

Thanks.

Hossain

Thats deep.....honestly guys y the lack of interest.

Need to get some honest opinions.

Is it the body? Cause mechanically its very sound.

Is the price too high?

I need to sell her asap. As I have already put deposit down for my future TT.

Hi mate. dont let these others get to you. even that drag queen abz :-) lol.

£2000 is a relistic price. but if im being honest and please dont take it too heart.

The veilside bumper needs to go. Not alot of people on here are interested in veilside stuff. The sideskirts need colour coding mate. the black skirts really dont go and get that bonnet resprayed silver and you could even maybe see £2500.

I agree with the above, the different colours in bodyparts gives me the impression it's been put together with parts from different supras :blink:

Not that this helps as respraying is not an option if you're willing to sell, the investment probably isn't worth it. If you want it gone soon i'd lower the asking price a bit, anything below 2000£ asking price makes the car a lot more interesting for buyers. 1900£ sounds so much cheaper than 2000£ to many as silly as it may seem ;)

Thank you guys for your helpful comments.

The bonnet was replaced since there were too many scraches on the original bonnet when I bought the car. Whilst replacing it with the black bonnet I found at the time, I decided to get OEM-style sideskirts to make it look complete. Initially, my plan was to keep her long-term and to get her all re-sprayed to pearl-white or black when I got the chance. However, as I have mentioned I found myself a beautiful stock TT GZ and have already put the deposit down which is why I dont think spraying her would be worth it. I tried rob from the forum unfortunately he has sold the doluck gen1 front bumper.

Price wise I think you guys have put forward a fair point. So I will put it down to £1600 for quick sale. This way the buyer can put on the bumper of their choice and re-spray her however they see fit.

What do you guys think now.

this is not a bad na auto for the year and the price. for the age of ther car, it looks ok, with the mods, although not for all people the price seems fair to me.As a bonus you allso have the leather front seats in, which a lot of the j spec cars did nt have. for the money ive seen a lot worse,

Thank you guys. Appreciate your comments. I have given my word to a buyer from netherlands. I will holding it for him till tuesday. If he backs out it then you know she will be back up for sale.

After 2 weeks of holding on to her for the buyer he bails out. I told him that gearbox oil needs flushing. As shes slipping a bit. Also noticed the gearbox oil is on minimum level.

So shes back up for sale. Willing to put off another £100.

So Final price £1500!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.