The mkiv Supra Owners Club

pikeys!

tkddav3

Try having these scums live next door to you....utter joy that is :(:taped:

Yep we had to put up with them for couple of years (they have now moved out). Myself and wife have a housing association property through Moat housing.

We've lived here for the past 6 years, having put up with ex convicts / wife beaters / pikeys.... now have a mum with two kids moving in this week (We beg Moat Housing, PLEASE LET THESE BE NICE AND NORMAL PEOPLE)

While the pikeys where next door we had to put up with the following:

Vans and lorrys outside all hours reving and playing music.

Shouting all hours.

His Wife and kids being beaten up.

Loud music in house.

Fist fights outside.

Parts taken off mrs Nissan Figaro

Dog left outside all hours, sometimes left for days on own...

All above was a weekly basis, I'm sure there is more but that's a start :rolleyes:

The pikey also made it in the local paper about being thrown out of there caravan (with rest of pickeys on illegal site)....even though they had a house next door to me.

So as you can imagine my views on these scum are :hunter::hang::boxing:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How does the OP know it is pikeys that are the perps?

it happened repeatedly to my husband's work van. CCTV on the business park caught them in action.

it happened so frequently that they changed the van for a smaller model so the "thieves" couldn't get underneath

im not certain that it was the caravan cretins (that ones for josh ;) ) but we get quite a few driveway gypsy people coming up work and trying to have a nose.

we also think it was them who stole £1000 worth of digger buckets. i went to pick up the van today and i saw the bill

£2165.95 :blink:

Amazed that this has reached a couple of pages without the site's lefties popping on to defend them ;)

Hmmm....I'm not sure where I stand on Pikeys.

Go on someone, fall for the obvious 'on their heads' set up pleaaaaaase!!!

Seriously, If a bomb went off in every Gypo site and killed every one (Inc women and Children) I wouldn't be disappointed.

Even though I set up my obvious joke earlier, this is pretty exreme.

'...even women & children...'

Really?

Anyway, I guess you do mean it.

I think while people's property and stuff does get nicked, it's still a massive leap from that to - mass extermination.

So can we let this thread run with a little dacorum?

My parents' home was broken into years ago by a Polish gentleman and he nicked many sentimental & valuable things - Years later, I find myself renting a room out to

the same nationalities. Have I gone mad?

Carry on.

I have such a deep loathing for them.

I'd rather smash broken glass into my face than have to share the same air as these knuckle dragging sub-animal morons.

My local gym has been ruined by them, as they come in, stinking of shite only to use the showers to try and get clean.

Its the law, apparently, they can't refuse 'travelers' entrance into the public swimming baths,... even though they only use the facilities to wash.

Makes my want to vomit!

I'm going swimming tonight and no doubt, I'll see them there.

And its not just this country they're ruined. Most of eastern Europe is a muck (quite literally) with these retards.

Even though I set up my obvious joke earlier, this is pretty exreme.

'...even women & children...'

Really?

Anyway, I guess you do mean it.

I think while people's property and stuff does get nicked, it's still a massive leap from that to - mass extermination.

So can we let this thread run with a little dacorum?

My parents' home was broken into years ago by a Polish gentleman and he nicked many sentimental & valuable things - Years later, I find myself renting a room out to

Carry on.

Yes, Mass Extermination. They are the low of the low and should be wiped off the face of the earth.

Yes

Yes, Mass Extermination. They are the low of the low and should be wiped off the face of the earth.

Anyone over 15, yes. Under that, take them away and rehabilitate them. If they don't change, send them to their pikey heaven :D

If only Hitler was still here as he would sort it out.

Graham my love, I've told you before.

Hitler is not such a good role model for you.

To be honest, you dont quite make the Aryan race grade,... as your

ginger,

gay,

short,

quit scouts

and dont like confrontation.

Graham my love, I've told you before.

Hitler is not such a good role model for you.

You're right Ed Joseph Stalin is a much better choice...... He was even TIME'S "Man of the year" if I remember correctly too, Actually so was Hitler come to think about it..