The mkiv Supra Owners Club

pikeys!

tkddav3

hey peeps. bloody pikeys been at it again! turned up to work this morning, one of the landscapers needed to use the works van. got in it, started her up and bleeeeerrrrrghhhhhhh. thought that was strange as it was fine when i parked it up. so i looked underneath and the exhaust was gone :blink: everything gone! just the downpipe remains.

turns out 4 vans that ive heard of have had the exhausts nicked...probably for the cat's.

just a word of warning for anyone in bucks. round the high wycombe area (the farm's in lacey green) BLOODY PIKEYS! :complain:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible stealing an exhaust, nothing is safe!!

I had a work mate at my old work who used to be a pikey in his younger days, but he now lives in a house. Some of the stories of what he used to get up to are brilliant. He was always up to something dodgy :D

I detest them. They nicked the wheels off my supra a couple of months ago, 2 days after I discovered one of them in my shed "looking for scrap".

They also did this last week in Cork, on a main road at mid-day.

[video=youtube;oGO-OupENC4]

They have complete and utter disregard for everyone and everything. I'm a solicitor, and on a daily basis deal with them in the courts. Some of the sentences they receive (the majority) are a complete and utter farce, with the most common defense submited for their actions being, "its part of our culture". How anyone can describe acting like a filthy degenerate a "culture" I don't know.

Rant over. :D

Caravan

Utilising

Nomadic

Travellers

We should fill a cave full of metal, un guarded and send word to them all, they could gather far and wide to go 'collect' it. Then when they are all in BOOM!

I would smile.

im glad we all share the same view on our gypey scum! :D

i remember once when on the way home from work i was not far from home, and 2 blokes waved me down. so i rolled down my window n they said "someones getting beaten up in that field" so i backed up and saw a bloke who had this girl on the floor. i remember jumping out and running over shouting naughty words at him...and what a surprise he was a pikey. he said leave me to do what i like. so i told him what was gonna happen if he didnt do one.

turns out his was his wife n he's beaten her before. i hate the caravan cretins!

im glad we all share the same view on our gypey scum! :D

i remember once when on the way home from work i was not far from home, and 2 blokes waved me down. so i rolled down my window n they said "someones getting beaten up in that field" so i backed up and saw a bloke who had this girl on the floor. i remember jumping out and running over shouting naughty words at him...and what a surprise he was a pikey. he said leave me to do what i like. so i told him what was gonna happen if he didnt do one.

turns out his was his wife n he's beaten her before. i hate the caravan cretins!

"Caravan cretins" LOL!! :D:D

I agree. They are scum and should be eradicated.

Wow, there seems to be a large amount of dislike for these people, :)

Yes, and because of the prevailing ultra PC social backdrop that the majority of decent, hard working, law abiding people have to operate within, this dislike is getting more and more repressed and running deeper and getting uglier every day.

The authorities need to be seen to be taking control of issues like this rather than just sticking their heads in the sand and hoping they will go away or politely integrate with society, because by their inaction they are giving the general populace a common enemy to unite them in a time of financial difficulty and unemployment. This is a very, very dangerous thing. It is soon going to get to the stage where it will only take a bit of a push to start a lot of social unrest, and if the wrong kind of person or people provides that push then things could go very wrong indeed.

I'm no particular fan of this govnernment, but I am grown up enough to recognise that running a country is probably a lot harder than the man in the street realises, and when push comes to shove I have to admit that I would rather have a government elected by people who are relatively well off then a political party that represents nothing more than the anger of a ragtag collection of dissaffected yobs who suddenly find themselves in power purely because of a protest vote gone wrong.

This post isn't intended to be racist, and it isn't even a rant about any particular group. For the record I find anyone who refuses to pull their weight and do their bit for the greater society equally repulsive regardless of race, colour or creed. But I am getting very concerned about the possible future for this country over the next 5-10 years if stuff like this is allowed to contnue.

Someone on here is a Romany gypsy IIRC. There was a big debate/arguement a year or so ago over this.

Edit: I thought it was Adam B and it is/was (his spelling and general attitude gave it away). The only gypsy in the club and now he's gone.

Someone on here is a Romany gypsy IIRC. There was a big debate/arguement a year or so ago over this.

Edit: I thought it was Adam B and it is/was (his spelling and general attitude gave it away). The only gypsy in the club and now he's gone.

And there was much rejoicing!

Wow, there seems to be a large amount of dislike for these people, :)
Leaving aside the dread with which we house dwellers view the sight of an ex utility pick up cruising our streets...

There are a lot of different groups travelling our highways, "real" Romani (gypsies) who were originally from India, Irish and Scots travellers (who have a longer history in the UK than the Romani do), and probably some descendants of the navvies, drovers, show folk, and canal workers whose way of life all but disappeared in the last century.

Not forgetting the Eastern European Roma who can now travel throughout the EU sending their children out to beg and pick pockets.

"Pikey" is not so much racial, as a description of the less scrupulous travellers who will lay shoddy tarmac "left over from a job", overcharge you for gardening work, and nick anything metal that isn't under tight security.

Pikey is now in the swear filter on some forums, God knows why. :)

Yes, and because of the prevailing ultra PC social backdrop that the majority of decent, hard working, law abiding people have to operate within, this dislike is getting more and more repressed and running deeper and getting uglier every day.

The authorities need to be seen to be taking control of issues like this rather than just sticking their heads in the sand and hoping they will go away or politely integrate with society, because by their inaction they are giving the general populace a common enemy to unite them in a time of financial difficulty and unemployment. This is a very, very dangerous thing. It is soon going to get to the stage where it will only take a bit of a push to start a lot of social unrest, and if the wrong kind of person or people provides that push then things could go very wrong indeed.

I'm no particular fan of this govnernment, but I am grown up enough to recognise that running a country is probably a lot harder than the man in the street realises, and when push comes to shove I have to admit that I would rather have a government elected by people who are relatively well off then a political party that represents nothing more than the anger of a ragtag collection of dissaffected yobs who suddenly find themselves in power purely because of a protest vote gone wrong.

This post isn't intended to be racist, and it isn't even a rant about any particular group. For the record I find anyone who refuses to pull their weight and do their bit for the greater society equally repulsive regardless of race, colour or creed. But I am getting very concerned about the possible future for this country over the next 5-10 years if stuff like this is allowed to contnue.

Very eloquently put, I do feel the same way, and as you say no one is allowed to say anything, as this would be reguarded as racists. I hope one day someone will stand up, and stop all the people that find there way in life by ripping off and stealing from everyone else(leaving asside solicitors and accounts :) )

What i would like to know is, people say oh they used to be a pikey but now they live in a house, now im not saying for one minute that people cant change because i know a few people who were brought up with pikeys that are good people but surely if you have been a pikey all your life then can afford a house that dont make you instantly change and become a model citizen, thats like one of us non pikeys becoming too skint to be able to afford our house so having to travel or live in a caravan, do you think we would do all that stuff ? i dont think i would anyway

Thats was a funny thread if we are thinking of the same one, toys + pram.