The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift Rear Lights

Peter P

Hi Guys,

Given my LED rears should be arriving tomorrow (yeah!! ;)), I will have my mint condition facelift rear lights with bulbs to sell (think I need the wiring?!).

I'll let them go for £120 collected, or £130 with delivery to the UK.

Will get some pictures up later on, but can confirm they are in mint condition with no scratches or marks etc.

Any questions, post them here or PM me.

Payment via bank transfer or on collection please guys. :thumbs:

Cheers.

Peter

J-Spec has the lights in a different order to UK ones (reverse light is in a different position from memory!), pre-facelift are the original ones, and don't have the dark surrounds you see in the facelift versions. Not sure if anyone has any pictures of the original style and facelift together for comparison??

The facelift ones are nicer looking and update the look IMO. It's a nice look that isn't expensive to achieve.

want to send them to Denmark? If yes, whats the shipping price?

Hi Mate. I wasn't planning on shipping these out of the UK if possible (had some bad experiences with courier firms in the past! ;)).

I've had some interest from someone very close to me, so will see if he takes them.

If not, I will drop you a PM for address details to ring around for a shipping quote for you.

In the meantime, if you look at this picture that was taken at the recent Bluewater meet, my facelift lights are shown quite nicely! :thumbs:

You also can see the original rear lights on the silver Supra that was parked in front of me! ;)

Thanks.

Peter

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.