The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Defi Link gauges + module

sdistc

Since converting my car to the Syvecs S6, I no longer need my set of excellent condition Defi Link White Face gauges, complete with Link2 module and associated daisy chain cables. Included are oil pressure, oil temperature, and water temperature gauges, which come in removable plastic buckets including "regular position" bezel. When unpacking the gauges to clean and photograph, I noticed the only minor issue - one daisy chain connector has come off the wiring, a problem very easily fixed.

Features:

* A bright transparent green gauge dial and a red instrument needle pointer are used in the gauges to increase visibility at night and in low-light conditions.

* Memory play function: Driving data is stored into the memory at the gauge and can be replayed up to 3 minutes.

* Double Warning function: A warning value can be set. When this value is exceeded, a red warning LED comes on and a beep.

* Peak memory function: The gauges record the maximum vehicle speed in memory, for later review.

* Differential pressure between fuel pressure and turbo can be shown if both of fuel pressure meter and turbo meter are installed.

http://www.defi-shop.com/products/end/dl_meter/summary_dlm/

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

http://www.defi-shop.com/products/end/unit2/summary_unit2/

imageimage

Given the almost perfect condition, I am after £220 + postage, ono.

• 2 weeks later...
How much would you want for the gauges individually? I already have the controller. I'm interested in the oil pressure gauge. and a link cable.

As I mentioned before, if you can find other buyers willing to purchase the gauges and controller you're not interested in, I'm happy to split them. Otherwise, I think it's reasonable that someone might want the all same monitoring that I did, pre-Syvecs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.