The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone Like Bike Collections

SupraAyf

I have been offline for a good while but during my 3-day stint at home in April I managed to take the toys out of the garage for a clean. Sadly, the Supra didn't get started but she's warm and comfy in the garage so none of you can report me to the RSPCS.

The blue bike is a GSXR1100 (1996) in Gulf/Ford Racing GT colours in case you're all wondering.

Pic removed

you sir have far too much desposable income! aha.

.............but I do work in a crap-hole where as soon as you post a thread the internet goes down for an hour - the toys keep me sane (I think) lol

oh and is that snow in the bottom left corner of the pic?!

Sure is sir - I got a right shock to come back to snow. I thought the UK was going to be nice and sunny but it just wasn't to be.

Very nice mate.

Thanks J - you'll be coming up to Durham for a test ride then.................???

WOWZERS batman. YOu have a better toy collection than Woody from Toy story.

Thanks Ed mate but I haven't got a giant helicopter in my living room. I'll chat with the missus tonight but I think her 'tolerance' of my collections is low:D

Love the rsv Mille!

This sounds really bad, I know, but I haven't been out on it yet. Give me time though; I've only had it since December.:rolleyes:

Far too much money

Crime does pay - honest!! :D:D:D

Thanks for all the great comments guys; much appreciated indeed. I like the older style big bikes so the ZX12RA1 and Gold Busa RX are all mint first edition bikes. The GSXR is a bit of fun but this said I was always after an '11'. The silver one is the bike I use for getting out and about on and the RSV is a mint facelift first edition which I have to say has so much style IMO.

I'm on the hunt for a Blue/White Suzuki TL1000R V2 but trying to get a mint one is proving very hard indeed.

I'm on the hunt for a Blue/White Suzuki TL1000R V2 but trying to get a mint one is proving very hard indeed.

One of my mates sold one of these about 3 months ago. I think anyway, I know it was a TL1000R at least. He's only 5'7" and decided the big V-Twin was too big for him, so went back to a Gixer 1000.

Dont get why someone would need that many bikes.

I love the colour-combos. That's the answer!;)

There's a few people on here that could have more toys but by the time they've paid for the latest phones/gadgets (and the bills), posh clothes, curry’s and nights out, impressing girlfriends and token crap which they use once and throw away then they don't have much dosh left.

One of my mates sold one of these about 3 months ago. I think anyway, I know it was a TL1000R at least. He's only 5'7" and decided the big V-Twin was too big for him, so went back to a Gixer 1000.

Was it a minter. I missed out there good mate.

Nice collection, I had a slab side GSXR 1100, it was a dream to own one and loved it once I finally did, it almost killed me though, had a very nasty accident on that bike !

Lovely bike but I have heard they are a bit brutal. How did you find the rev range and pull - was it just full-on and hope for your life?