The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 Single 6 Speed, Gunmetal, £12,500

Lukeyboy2k

1996 Single 6 Speed, Gunmetal, £12,500

*The car was originally a 6 speed NA. GTE engine transplanted with single kit and supporting mods.

2JZ-GTE engine covered approx 70,000 miles (originally from my previous Supra (RZ auto) imported in 2006 with 23,000 miles on it)

Facelift shell covered just over 100,000 miles

PHR street turbo kit (GT60 turbocharger)

Tial wastegate

Greddy LS Front Mount Intercooler

Screamer pipe

850cc injectors

Stock fuel rail

Aeromotive FPR

New coil packs 1500 miles ago

V161 Gearbox covered just over 100,000 miles

Southbend clutch (works fine - easy to shift into every gear)

Lightweight flywheel (will check my records for exact model)

-minimal rattle/noise, easy clutch to use.

Original close ratio LSD.

AEM version 2 ECU.

Mapped by Muffleman to 1.6bar.

Running at approx 486BHP and 494lb/ft torque. (would easily break 500BHP with cams). I have no dyno plot.

Boost, AFR, EGT, Oil pressure, Oil temperature gauges. Looks almost factory fitted.

OEM larger brakes. New pads and discs 300 miles ago.

Work Meister S2R staggered rims. 18 x 9, 18 x 10. Deep dish. Fit over large brakes and fill arches perfectly with no rubbing. 245 front, 275 rear.

D2 coilovers covered 600 miles.

Cobra Sidewinder seats in black leather with "carbon" backs - RRP £1500 when new.

Pure Sports mats in black

Gunmetal 6NO with all original paint in good condition - all the Facelift original styling.

Genuine OEM skirts and spats

Colour coded lip

Clifford CAT1 Thatcham approved security

This car is very quick. Despite being only 486BHP it will murder any BPU and I'm confident it would keep up with more powerful singles until silly speeds. The relatively small turbo with cast manifold results in nearly zero lag. Combined with the close ratio differential, acceleration is brutal. The car was put together by Dude (Austec) when at AFR Tuning , so you can be sure it has been done properly. A perfect fast roadcar. It is a nice simple, high quality single set up with little to go wrong. Probably more reliable and easier to work on than a BPU TT.

Points to note

1) Air con does not blow cold air

2) Cigarette lighter doesn't work

3) Remote central locking doesn't work. Car can still be secured, immolised and alarm set.

4) Undertray missing

5) Driver's front arch liner damaged

6) Tiny mark to paint on driver's front wing

7) Small mark to paint on tailgate near badge

8) Wheels need lips re-polishing. I am more than happy to keep the wheels if you'd like to provide your own and have the car for a slight discount.

I have been very honest with this description. The price has taken into account the above points. Feel free to ask any questions. Contact details available via PM. I am in no hurry to sell.

Lowball offers will be politely ignored. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.