The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 J-Spec Supra Twin Turbo 6 Speed Manual Bpu Rz

Marty

Selling this on behalf of my mate.

Car is a silver J-spec Rz Manual, 6 Speed.

It was imported in 2006 with 118000Km, was converted to miles when it was imported and now has 141000 on it.

Engine and gearbox are superb, there is no valve stem seal smoke on startup, there is no smoke from the turbo's whatsoever either on WOT, starts first time every time.

It's bpu'd, running 1.2 bar via an Apexi Avc-r boost controller.

Also has a Nur spec exhaust, whifbitz decats, restrictor ring, Bov, Hks front mount intercooler, uprated walbro 255 fuel pump, new uprated clutch, Hid's and an apexi induction kit. It's recently had a full service which included gearbox oil and diff oil.

Running approx 400bhp, if not a little more, the damn thing is very fast!!

It has 18" avs alloy wheels with like new falken 452 tyres, 265s on the rear, 235s on the front.

Its had a trial rear fitted, but needs painting properly.

Tax is due the end of august and Mot is next March.

Condition of the paint is very good, but does have a few touch up's on it here and there, it has no rust on any of the arches or boot lid. The headlights are like new and has facelift rear lights fitted.

Toad Cat1 Alarm fitted with certificate.

Has a front splitter fitted but i'm unsure of the make of it, also has the factory fitted skirts and spats.

Few pics...

Price..

£8000 ono

For more details or to arrange a viewing call Mike on 07803876402

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, rear bumper is not that bad, trail rear has just been can sprayed therefore the finish product is not brilliant, cost around £200 to be sorted in a good quality spray shop.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Thanks Marty. Is the car located in Wales? That's 3 I need to see then. This, Whifbitz Single and Justins. All 3 look epic.

Justin's is Sold matey, drif bear bought it. Now living in Aberdeen. :D

Ah bugg@r thanks Geo, that makes decision easier I suppose!

Right Marty let me get my head together. I suppose I need to decide between strong Single in Auto or this and the remaining funds for few choice improvements.

Thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.