The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 mk 4 supra 3.0 auto in silver

Guest marcelus

Guest marcelus

Hi i have for sale my Mk4 3.0 n/a auto supra in silver genuine reason for sale as it doesn't get used enough and with my better half being pregnant its time for her to go the supra that is not the wife ! its an jap import i have the papers , think it was imported in 2002 but not 100% sure on that but like a said all the papers are there .She has a good body on her, standard alloy wheels its been lowered but looks good , it has a sports filter a stainless jap sport exhaust , a HKS timing belt and tensioner and a few other little bits also it has a built in playstation 2 and a double din stereo/dvd/cd/mp3 player. Its mileage is in Km but it converts to 90000 miles, Its MOT runs out in july , i don't have any pics at the mo but if anyone is interested don't hesitate to call , my number is 07826899073 and my name is Mark just incase i cant get to my phone leave me a message and i'll get back to you , as for price £2000 or make me a sensible offer as need the cash to get a family car for the latest addition to the family

mark

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.