The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking Big Single 6speed

dude

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interested in the copy veilside manifold and TB only but 2k is crazy money

It had over £1K spent in getting it to flow right, a genuine veilside is worth apparently £2K so a TB and set of HKS injectors in a HKS rail as well is a bargain and we know it produces good power, or you could buy a hypertune for more money and still need TB and injectors !!!

The reason I have not put prices on the TRD and Do lucvk etc is that im disscusing the sale of the shell with these parts on, I will go and see what brakes it has on it later.

I'm guessing that will mean facelift rear lights going with it as well, no worries. If the sale doesn't go through or you want some pre-facelifts to put back in just to keep it complete then I'd buy yours and send you my old ones out.

I'm guessing that will mean facelift rear lights going with it as well, no worries. If the sale doesn't go through or you want some pre-facelifts to put back in just to keep it complete then I'd buy yours and send you my old ones out.

Facelifts will be sold, dont even know what they make these days

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.