The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 Supra TT - 6 Speed - cheap SOLD

Chris-B

Hi All,

I’m probably going to regret this but I’m putting my Supra up for sale. Two reasons really - firstly i am close to ordering my new car and don’t have the time to use two. Secondly my wife wants a new kitchen (as compensation for my new car!!)

Most important thing first:

price is £5000 (no offers)

Note: I am not looking for part exchanges or lower offers so please dont waste my time (or yours) :).

The car however does require some work to be perfect hence the low price especially give its a TT6.

Update: Just to add car is located in Stockton On Tees, North east.

Some details:

General/Exterior:

Toyota Supra RZ

Black

1995 Model

Odo shows ~ 125k km (mix of km + some miles) i,ll work out this in miles when I get time - probs this weekend.

V160 6 Speed box

UK Spec brakes (front and rear)

17" Rays gram light alloys + tires have plenty left on them

Trial rear bumper (excellent fit)

Skirts (sorry not sure what they are - see pics)

UK front headlights (glass) + HIDS

12 months tax (just renewed)

MOT - will check

Private Plate - N8 TRD

Big Diff

Bilstein Shocks

Quiet exhaust (sorry i forgot brand tbc)

Active spoiler set up (not installed)

Engine/Interior:

Mostly stock engine (2JZ GTE)

Blitz BOV

Stock airbox

Black Carpets

Leatherette roof skin

Stock 6 speed knob

Turbo timer

Cloth seats

Momo handbrake

Alpine head unit

Alpine Ipod/Iphone interface (plays your playlists etc)

Think that covers the obvious things.

Now for the bad points:

The paintwork needs attention to make it perfect & to bring it to its original glory it really needs a respray - imo. I attempted to respray the front bumper + spoiler and make a complete hash of it!.

Car has a strange brake issue (abs) where the brake pedal occasionally judders like the abs is kicking in. This only occurs when coming to a stop from about 5mph, heavier braking is unaffected. A mechanic I know said its possibly two things either a faulty abs sensor or a damaged reluctor ring. I was planning on fixing this when the weather improved but since it hasn’t I have not had time.

Other information.

The shell originally belonged to RobSheffield (member on here) which I purchased from him after having an accident in my first supra to use a donor shell. The vin plate is a RZ 6 speed so no issues with it looking like a n/a on the v5/insurance issues.

The engine & gearbox have never seen a track day since I have owned it. I have never smoked in the car either. The shell is straight and has no dents that I am aware of. Fluids have been changed regularly and I changed the v160 fluid before I put it back in the shell.

As stated above the price is £5000 please don’t offer me lower as the car can be broken to make much more than this. Gearbox conversion – 2.5k, engine 1.5k uk brakes 0.5k shell 0.5k and I could go (diff/alloys/plate/headlights etc etc)

See below for pictures + a video of the car being started.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey! I didn't expect such a quick response from people. I have just gone to local for a few beers to dwell over this advert! I'll reply to the pms in a minute.

Jurgen, yes I checked all this and everything matches vin plate/shell stamp/v5. (would rather not state the actual number in public though) can take photos if required though.

One other thing I will not hold the car for anyone the first to bring cash to my door gets the car.

Chris

Jurgen, yes I checked all this and everything matches vin plate/shell stamp/v5. (would rather not state the actual number in public though) can take photos if required though.

One other thing I will not hold the car for anyone the first to bring cash to my door gets the car.

Chris

the rat race begins then lol goes out to warms up the evo 9 lol

Hi All,

Im getting inidated by PM's i really never expected this level of response (must of priced to low :D)

A few of you have said you can come tomorrow however im at a wedding all day and staying over the night, i also need to pop into the office early morning for a few things. My first free day is Saturday. I,ll be up and about from 7:30 ish.

Over to you guys.

Chris

Guest moonshine

Do you mean like just about anybody else who really wants to buy this car, 'john can transfer in morning and collect on sat..' ?

Regards

Do you mean like just about anybody else who really wants to buy this car, 'john can transfer in morning and collect on sat..' ?

Regards

if yous all need the car and transfer the money chris might get a tidy sum ;-)

doing a sale this way means (you the first interested party in here can miss out and should in theory have the first chance to transfer the cash if chris wants that option)..

its his for sale and he will do it the way he wants to i guess

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.