The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TVR Cerbera 4.2 V8

dude

Customer wants shot of his Cerbera, it had a spin that damaged the back end, he bought the car back from the insurance company and we repaired it, it was fully painted and all new suspension fitted, aftermarket wheels, de-catted but comes with Cats, also it has a new starter motor, this a common problem and not a nice job to do car is a CAT D but drives perfect, he wants around £7K. If anyone is genuinely interested I will get a full spec, not many chances to own a car like this for

£7K

TBH I hate the spoiler as well, the car is so cheap your P/ex's would need to be for nothing !!!! Cash would prob buy it cheaper TBH and then sell the P/ex's for decent money and bobs your mothers uncle, ive seen much worse nowhere near as nice for over 10K but not Cat D, like I said though its all been repaired properly. I think he spent more than 7K on repairs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.