The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A Little Bit Intimmidated!

Kaan W

You do realise if I need to drive off I have a 10second NA right?

Yep, I have it all calculated, including how much fuel, weight is in the (including the kack in the boot), I have already check the engine power and checked tread\geo on the wheels, tyres pressure etc & oh body mass & dieting (you need to stay off the fizzy drinks dude). I have plotted graphs and created a simulation program to counter all outcomes & everything has been risk calculated.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I have it all calculated, including how much fuel, weight is in the (including the kack in the boot), I have already check the engine power and checked tread\geo on the wheels, tyres pressure etc & oh body mass & dieting (you need to stay off the fizzy drinks dude). I have plotted graphs and created a simulation program to counter all outcomes & everything has been risk calculated.

So where do you want me to pull over and wait then?

I think the OP should go for his dream, but at the same time keep a check on reality.

I have the funds to do a single turbo, but at the same time I want to buy a bigger house, start a family so I have to be realistic about flogging a whole lot of cash into my car that I won't get back.

Its easy to carried away, I have a mate back in south africa, he has spent over 20000GBP on a Golf 5 GTi (less the price of the car), with a GT30 conversion, car has only seen the strip 3 times, ran a 13.1, his target is to get into the 11's...

OP's previous driving experience needs to be confirmed, no use having a 1000hp car and sticking it in the bush first time out...

My BPU was scaring the crap out of me yesterday in the rain, best to start small and build your way up if you on a budget.

I don't want to depress you too much...but you may not

even have that luxury.

Some bullets travel faster than the speed of sound.

Say from an M16 for eg :D

Thank you for that trivia Lbm, Maybe if I am looking in the right direction I might see that shot flash before it attacks my head like a hammer against an egg.

Thank you for that trivia Lbm, Maybe if I am looking in the right direction I might see that shot flash before it attacks my head like a hammer against an egg.

Exactly.

And then you'll be momentarily delighted as you say to yourself.. "Ooh that's a flash from a..."

I want pictures of the challenger

[ATTACH=CONFIG]150705[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]150708[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]150709[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]150710[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]150711[/ATTACH]

Like I said, these are the only photographs he ever got of it and there s**t but you get the idea. Also got pictures of a firebird and a duster he had but im not showing you these because of the ridiculous embarrasing shorts hes wearing posing up against it! lol.

:( I'll try and cheer you up

Let me see.......

Whats the difference between an onion and an NA?

No one cries if you chop up an NA.

better?

Surprisingly yes so thank you for that, Good job I cleaned my car today for the first time in 3 weeks....... At least it will look good getting rained on.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]150705[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]150708[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]150709[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]150710[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]150711[/ATTACH]

Like I said, these are the only photographs he ever got of it and there s**t but you get the idea. Also got pictures of a firebird and a duster he had but im not showing you these because of the ridiculous embarrasing shorts hes wearing posing up against it! lol.

Was your photographer called Jazz or Mitchell? :p

Oooo dodgey

Competition orange just like joe dirt