The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A Little Bit Intimmidated!

Kaan W

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

leave with a negative atitude towards the rest of my life not wanting to do anything.

I thought this forum would help me out but already I want nothing more to do with what seemed possible a few weeks ago!

Seriously? I'm doubting you really wanted this as badly as you say if a few random negatives on here will make you give it up.

No he didnt actually he split a rose joint on the ladder bar causing hes axle flip the car on its side.

Look people I came to this forum for advise on a dream I want to persue and will probably leave with a negative atitude towards the rest of my life not wanting to do anything.

I thought this forum would help me out but already I want nothing more to do with what seemed possible a few weeks ago!

Seriously now...

If you are thinking of doing an expensive and somewhat complex build, the pressures of financing it and getting it right, in the end will crush you far more than the bit of

banter on here.

If you know what you want to do, that's excellent, but you seem really quite unsure.

Good luck with your project :)

Geez, give the guy a break, he's on here to ask a sensible question and all you lot can do is throw F&F quotes at him. He just wants to live his life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not his team and all their bull in a china shop. For those ten seconds or less, he wants to be free.

At first I almost thought this was a serious post, Bravo sir :D

I dont get this forum at all, I suppose id be copying if I told you about my aspergers too? Well im not ok. I watched the film when I was younger, its good, but I definately am not wishing to spend all my hard earned wages just to copy a film. I simply came for advise on parts I need that work in harmony together so im not chucking money away.

If you can help me then great but if not, leave it out will ya ive had it my whole life and its getting boring...

I dont get this forum at all, I suppose id be copying if I told you about my aspergers too? Well im not ok. I watched the film when I was younger, its good, but I definately am not wishing to spend all my hard earned wages just to copy a film. I simply came for advise on parts I need that work in harmony together so im not chucking money away.

If you can help me then great but if not, leave it out will ya ive had it my whole life and its getting boring...

Can you explain that thought process to the guy with an orange supra on here too??

Im going to Tesco later to get some washing powder, maybe I could do a thread !!!!

Lovely.

Put it in the Austec food-tech section, and you know all the serious people will subscribe.

I don't want to push things, but if you could get some melted cheese on top, that would be ace.

Purely out of interest, what do you do work wise?