The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Original "DO-LUCK" SUPRA thread...!!

Jamesy

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

only just recovered from all of last years' ones....

...aim for Steve's car this year instead please. :)

Oh it's like that is it. You really shouldn't upset someone with a wide stance and 888's... ;)

Looks like they are doing a great job, trying to get them to do something for me but they've not got back to me yet.

He will have trouble staying in front of my NA :D

:D

He will have trouble staying in front of my NA :D

You may get a charitable head start.... And/ir your tyres let down!

Looks like they are doing a great job, trying to get them to do something for me but they've not got back to me yet.

Thanks mate yes very happy so far. I told Kay about your job, he apologised for not replying yet he's so busy - best bet is to email him again and he'll get you booked in :)

Thanks mate yes very happy so far. I told Kay about your job, he apologised for not replying yet he's so busy - best bet is to email him again and he'll get you booked in :)

Yeah figured they were busy, I've already called and Emailed. Hopefully I'll get a reply tomorrow, I just get impatient. :D

So i picked it up today and i am so pleased with the work.

Kay and all the guys @ Xquisite have been superb throughout - from taking theor time during 6 months to ensure they got the colour match so good and dealing with getting the car tip top. The finish is excellent and nothing was too much trouble.

Quick pic from when i collected it, will do a few more tomorrow :)

Thanks guys, really pleased.

The car looked great today mate, love them calipers. They've done a fantastic job with this, really cant be easy to match this paint. :thumbs:

Cheers dude. I was dreading your eagle eye over it.

Thanks also for the lift to collect and turning a 35 minute journey into an hour and a half of the most scenic trip around Surrey i've ever had :cool:

Cheers dude. I was dreading your eagle eye over it.

Thanks also for the lift to collect and turning a 35 minute journey into an hour and a half of the most scenic trip around Surrey i've ever had :cool:

:D No problem mate, it was a nice day and I was enjoying your company... in reality you wouldn't stop chatting crap and let me concentrate on where I was going! :p