The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Original "DO-LUCK" SUPRA thread...!!

Jamesy

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm pissed drove mine yesturday weather was dry, soon as I drove it rain comes down! Head back home as I don't like the rain on my supra and it then stops raining. Great I dry the car before I put it away then the rain comes and wets it again! Now I'm fuming I just it it away and it stops!

I'm pissed drove mine yesturday weather was dry, soon as I drove it rain comes down! Head back home as I don't like the rain on my supra and it then stops raining. Great I dry the car before I put it away then the rain comes and wets it again! Now I'm fuming I just it it away and it stops!

Jazz, just use the bloody thing, it won't melt in the rain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/301656_498784290157729_528837228_n.jpg

Freshly serviced @ SRD last week including new oils all round.....actually looking forward to getting it out for a drive over the long weekend if it stays dry!! :D

Awesome! so many body parts i need to get on mine. Great stuff Jamesy!! be nice to see it at a show this year.

Yeah thanks mate - there is a few shows it usually get invited onto main stands like Sumo Power, Kleers, Toyo etc, just see how the year pans out...!!