The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 toyota supra rz black tt6 twin turbo 6 speed bpu j-spec

Lurch

SOLD!

With great regret I am selling my Toyota Supra Twin Turbo RZ 6 Speed. I really dont want to sell such an amazing car put personal circumstances force me to.

It is a 1994 Twin Turbo RZ 6 Speed Manual J-Spec. Its Standard black in colour. Mechanicly it drives just as well as it did when I bought it nearly 3 years ago and the only things that have gone wrong is general maintance things which were 1 coilpack and the alternator (which turned out to be a broken wire on the plug not the alternater). Which in 3 years and about 25k km isn't bad at all. It is Taxed and MOT'd. Mileage and speedo still read in KM so it reads 208764 km. I didnt want to change to Miles because of the rare Speedo its got, but it isn't hard to do it you prefer miles. 130000 miles is nothing for a Supra, their engines are so reliable and strong, they just dont go wrong! The car was imported in 2004 by an importer then sold to the previous owner who owned it for 5 years and also looked after it as well as I have. I have serviced it every 6 - 8 thousand miles with the best recommend oil and gearbox oil without fail. (Well I didnt presonally a friend who works for a reputable garage did after hours) I haven't got any service stamps but I've got plenty of receipts to back this up. At a guess I'd say its around 400 bhp.

Cosmetic

Rear Spats

AB-FLUG Rear Spoiler (Very rare sought after)

Top Secret Carbon Fibre Bonnet With Aero Catch Bonnet Catches. Has been sprayed black to match the paintwork

Do-Luck Front bumper (It’s a very good fibreglass copy, great fitment unlike others)

Special Order Rays/Volks TE37’s (Also rare and very light!)

Corbeau Carrera reclining bucket seats. (Comfortable, not hard at all)

TRD Speedo and Rev Counter (Also Very rare and sought after)

TRD Steering wheel (From Mr2 I believe)

Laser Line CAT 1 Alarm immobiliser

Front and Rear strut Brace

Facelift headlights

Facelift Front indicators

Tinted rear Taillights

Rear Windows blacked out

Personalised number plate included L400 SUP

Engine/ Tuning

Refurbished Turbo’s

Large Front Mounted intercooler (Believed to be Greddy, but not sure)

Blitz Nur Spec R Performance exhaust

Whifbitz De-cat

Whifbitz 1.2 Bar Restrictor ring

K&N Air Filter

Fluidyne Aluminium Radiator

RPS Max Street Clutch

RPS Lightened Billet Flywheel

Walbro fuel Pump

HKS Hyper D Fully Adjustable coilovers

U.K Spec Front and Rear Brake calipers and grooved discs and redstuff pads

Blitz blow off valve

4 HKS Gauges (Water Temp, Oil Pressure, Exhaust Gas Temp and Boost)

HKS EVC 3 Boost controller

Iridium Spark plugs

As you can see its got a massive list of expensive uprated parts with a folder full of receipts and history. Who ever owns this car will not be disapointed it has never failed to put a smile on my face and has never let me down. The price is very reasonable for a 6 speed tt with this amount of goodies. This could easily be broken for much more than the asking price. The 6 speed gearbox alone is worth 2.5k, The speedo and rev counter is around £500, U.K spec brakes and discs £500 and so on...

I had so many more plans for this car and I really will be sad to see her go, but needs must... And I know that the next owner will not be disapointed at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah we could meet up and go gym or something. Looking at singles auto or manual but auto is more my price range. Once I sell my car next month when the insurance runs out I should have about 7k to spend. Prob get one with bodykit etc, bpu and auto... You?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.