The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Centre drive locking wheel nuts wanted....!

Jamesy

What are they mate!? Any pics!?

If they are for the Double6s then I'm sure it's a shank style hex nut you are after.

they look good thanks mate - will these fit inside the do-luck wheels as they require a very slim fitting nut :)

They will not fit mate...I bought and sold on a set of Double6s and they require a shank style hex nut with the following dimensions:

0.79" top width

1.5" overall length

60 degree taper

0.5" shank length

O.62" bottom width

M12 x 1.5

I managed to source a full set of 20 chromed nuts inc 4 locking nuts from the states but sold them after I got rid of the wheels.

I'll see if I can find a link to them.

0.79" top width

1.5" overall length

60 degree taper

0.5" shank length

O.62" bottom width

M12 x 1.5

Part no - M-BGO

Head dia. - 20.5mm

Thread size - M12x1.5

Seat type - 60 degree taper

Overall length - 32mm

Key size hex - 17/19mm

They may fit mate, but tbh they will not catch onto that many threads as they will stop at the 60 degree taper. Considering there are four other properly fitted nuts in place there probably won't be any issues.

The ones I had narrowed after the 60 degree taper and continued a further 0.5" into the hole and thus catching a better amount of thread.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.