The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do we fall out of love with our supra's

chazuk

I don't know where the cab thing came from to be honest, I always had a soft spot for the R32 GTR.

Mine is going to get a full body blow over to get it straight, sub frames off and sprayed, underside re-undersealed, wheels returned, brembo brakes and TRD sango exhaust fitted (still in my shed), ubrar Abflug front bumper (when he repairs the mould), TRD bonnet and a custom diffuser, I thinks that's it.... For now. I'm to be at this for a while, I havnt even moved onto power yet. I just know I want lots of it!

Sounds good mate:) never heard of a trd sango though what type of exhaust is it full system or half ? .

Dont look like a Taxi to me.:)

Nice skyline who mapped yours rsp ?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good mate:) never heard of a trd sango though what type of exhaust is it full system or half ? .

Nice skyline who mapped yours rsp ?

Rsp..... You must be joking! Mine got mapped at MGT Racing in Nuneaton , they are top guys and wouldn't go anywhere else of it concerns a skyline. Not gonna go in to detail but I wouldn't recommend RSP to anyone.

Not just supra's

I am always falling out with the ute, forever checking out car ads and for sale threads on the Aussie supra forum. Even had it advertised at one point.

I then don't drive it for whatever reason and soon as I get back in the drivers seat I get that smile again...hell, I have 5.4ltr V8 as my daily, why wouldn't I!

I haven't driven in in nearly 3 weeks now and seeing it yesterday in bits I am itching to get back into it!

everyone compairs to GTR but is it not better to compair to the GTS being that its turbo rear the same as the supra,i dont think i have fallen out of love with the supra yet i think ive had it 6 years now and crashed it twice and now on my 5th turbo and 90k hard miles in it,i think it is the lack of traction when them turbos/turbo hits that make it so addictive it is a drivers car that can turn round and bit you in the butt if you get it too wrong. LOVE IT what a rush

exactly what mine is used for, weekend toy :D but yeah i know how you feel, my first aerotop was parked outside the house and i was on pins all the bloodly time, and carparks, dont go there, missus thinks im nuts. but now its different becasue its not a daily drive and its under lock and key away from the elements, im happy ;)

I was forever falling out with mine, had it 4 years and probably decided to sell it about 4 times but then quickly retracted. The final time I decided to sell it, I priced it well to ensure it went quick before I changed my mind. Im currently supraless and to be honest, I'm finding it a bit of a relief.

The car became less of a possession and more of an obsession; wouldn't park it in small or busy car parks, wouldn't wash it without foam pre wash, oil changes every 4 months or I wouldn't drive it, I wanted to replace everything on the car too. Sold up, bought a superbike and am enjoying the cheap thrills.

I will own a supra again because i think theyre the balls; but in my opinion, unless the car is just a weekend toy, they can be a bit consuming and you will need a break from them to get the love back

lol at annoying the neighbours , as you know ive got a total plank living next door , all he thought i had was my van and the focus , then after michael passed away i pulled up in the supra , see his face , talk about being jealous . been over a year now sinse i spoke to him , just wish i had a loud exhaust .

Never, I always thought the supra was ugly when my dad got the car, I was big fan of the r33 gtr, my mind changed when I saw supra's at the box hill meet. Now I love my car just like my fiancé.

Aaaah, your a sweet heart (is she standing over you or did she find the credit card bill)

ALLL THE TIME BRO. I had a similar thread named "the love hate thing" Now my clutch is sorted I'm happy again.

Cars have there problems but to common folk its just a car like air is just air, but with Supras to us when they go wrong its like having an argument with a GF or wife or BF to some lol and you hate them... You dont want to speak to them etc ... But it gets sorted and you fall in love again!

you need to take her out on a quiet road late at night, just you and the car, and allow her to show you the reason why you bought her in the first place :) thats all! no music no distractions! and if you dont have a smile on your face after that....go buy a nice family car! 4 seater 1.8liter with ample boot space!

but with Supras to us when they go wrong its like having an argument with a GF or wife or BF to some lol and you hate them... You dont want to speak to them etc ... But it gets sorted and you fall in love again!

you need to take her out on a quiet road late at night, and allow her to show you the reason why you bought her in the first place :) thats all! no music no distractions! and if you dont have a smile on your face after that....go buy another wife!

couldnt of put it better my self thats what i do with my wife when i dont want to talk to her ,

EDIT; we was talking about carrrs got it sorry :D

Almost half, weird length really, here are some pics, the misses got me it for Crimbo!

Nice never knew TRD did one looks top quality but it is TRD afterall :)