The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Twin turbo supra Any colour considered ...BPU : D

skyline1

Just looked at it mate...wrong colour lol :D i would really love a black one as i have a stealth ninja waiting to be unleashed:eyebrows: know im being picky here lol.

ill defo let you know when i have spoken to him tomorrow mate, be interesting to see what he says , tomorrow will be the decider for me unless i can win the lottery.

I thought by the time you'd knocked him down you could respray it?

There was a black one which was a finance repossession on eBay not long ago,

Like I said, for £7k you can build the exact car you want!

What makes you want the aero anyway?

I thought by the time you'd knocked him down you could respray it?

There was a black one which was a finance repossession on eBay not long ago,

Like I said, for £7k you can build the exact car you want!

What makes you want the aero anyway?

Didnt really wanna go down the route of respraying cars mate, thats when i would wanna start kitting it up lol.

wouldnt be overly fussed if it wasnt a Aerotop , just a bonus really, i had three honda Del sol's before the skyline and loved having the roof off (im a poser) but would just love a supra plus or minus the roof.

Seen any supra's that have caught your eye yet?

Hey mate,

ive seen a few (Lovers) and a few of jurgens but alot seem out of my price range at the minuite..... been distracted my R33 GTR's a tiny bit too but i think im only looking at other cars because i just seem to look at what i cant afford lol.

Hey mate,

ive seen a few (Lovers) and a few of jurgens but alot seem out of my price range at the minuite..... been distracted my R33 GTR's a tiny bit too but i think im only looking at other cars because i just seem to look at what i cant afford lol.

Keep your eyes on the supra! Not only do you get a cracking supra you also get great advice and good club spirit - Now you dont get that anywhere else!

Keep your eyes on the supra! Not only do you get a cracking supra you also get great advice and good club spirit - Now you dont get that anywhere else!

The skyline forum is a good one and I know more about skylines. I'm just gonna hold out longer and see what comes up.

Mr lovers car is very nice but still not got enough for his yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.