The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black Supra Auto SZ for Sale

TokyoRich

Hi, OK so I only joined this club again a little while back upon my purchase of an old Supra. Having owned the car for a month or so now I realise how much I love them and how much I want a manual turbo. I am off to Japan in September so plan to pick one up then so would like to sell the one I have to free up some cash for the purchase.

So this is an old lady in good (but not perfect) condition. Photos probably speak louder than words so please find some atatched below. I am looking for two and a half grand for her, let me know if you think that is off. Basically she is bog standard, HKS induction and 18" rims (unmarked condition) tyres are 265/35/18 rear and 235/40/18 front so fill the rear arches niceley. Modernish CD single DIN audio. Everything seems to work fine as far as I can tell. She is still running in kms and I have a replacement speedo face. Seems to have been originally imported by JEM and have a file full of receipts, MOTs etc since import including the English owners manual.

Generally speaking condition is pretty good. interior is fine, small bit of rust on the bottom of the passenger door that I didnt notice until washing her. few scratches where the Supra emblem has been taken off the back. Drives fine, pulls well from stand, smooth changes. MOT till August 19th, Tax till end of this month. Mileage is 74000 (123kms). Photos show old and new fron number plates, new one is the smaller sized one, have the old one if you prefer that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.