The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MKIV UK-spec - manual - any mileage or condition

freeland

As mentioned above, any mileage or condition, but has to be manual and UK-spec.

Mods are ok if they can be turned back to stock. Crappy rims?.. doesnt matter.

Has to be in running/rolling condition. Might consider light damage cars.

Let me know ! :)

Is he a dealer?

Im no dealer.. Supras are getting rare.. and I think Supra is a collector's item.. here in Norway..

There are only 5 manuals for sale at the moment in the UK, 4 from Paul Brown and 1 from a member on here called Nigel Boyne.

Paul browns are standard and Nigels is BPU. I think 3 is really greedy though :p

They have been contacted.. no reply yet.

He says no, though I'd love to hear why someone wants 3 UK spec manuals if not :D

as mentioned above.. munchies..

What money are looking to spend ? As they are all 15K plus.

I was hoping around 12K or less for a one in a not so good condition..

Doubt you will get any of the ones for sale at the moment for less than 12k. But good luck and try not to steal too many of our UK specs :p

Quez sold his for a very good price.. :(

Shhh dont say that!! if he buy's all the uk's that are forsale ours will be worth more :D

Its a shame that Norway has laws that makes it impossible to get plates on a Jap-spec Supra.. dont get to see many Supras with plates here.. and if your thinking of a Skyline? Forget it..

Its a shame that Norway has laws that makes it impossible to get plates on a Jap-spec Supra.. dont get to see many Supras with plates here.. and if your thinking of a Skyline? Forget it..

why is it so hard to register j-spec imports in norway?

Have a uk 6 speed single which I would consider selling. Pm if interested

You got pm.

I bet it's the same reason as the US. Safety tests and emmisions.

Yes, the same reason.

If you've got a £12k budget you could buy mine and get a 6spd put into it before it left the country.

Just a thought :)

You got pm.

I bet it's the same reason as the US. Safety tests and emmisions.

Doubt it is that, exactly the same cars being in sold, infact weren't the UK Spec's all made in Japan anyway?

More like red tape from the driving agencies.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.