The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For Sale AEROTOP £2800 full kit.

Guest wardie

Guest wardie

Hi all my supra is going up for sale, don't worry will be on the look out soon for a tt, but untill then my 62k miles supra is for sale, full body kit taxed n tested. Cambelt just replaced by toyota last november with receipt, auto version. Good solid clean car, underside of car is really clean also. 19” alloys with goodyear eagle F1's on each corner, Momo steering wheel, push button start, hks induction, and decat exhaust. Tinted windows. Carbon dash. Original supra mats. Can sell these seperatly if any 1 wants them before any sale of car starts, cat 1 alarm. Two keys and fobs, V5 all in my name etc. Alpine headunit, vibe speakers throughout with crossovers. Sub and amp kit can be left in for an extra, £70 if needed. Which is also a vibe cbr 1600. Active sub. With vibe amp kit. Car worth every bit of £2800.

Guest wardie

yeah sorry guys have 2 pictures in my supra garage, il try and upload some more when i get chance,

the dash is only wrapped in carbon ray007, not real carbon :).. was imported about 10 years ago, but was unsersealed and well looked after with hardly any miles put on it. il try and get a picture up of the underside also..

also interested in getting another transit sized van at the moment, so open to a swap with a good clean van. with cash adjustment either way.

Guest wardie
Good luck with the sale. That's a good price but as above pictures will go a long way when it comes to selling :)

the price is for a quick and easy sale, new owner wont be dissapointed, :)

Guest wardie
Sounds a very good price for an aerotop in good condition...I would have said it's worth quite a bit more..

yeah i couldnt agree with you more. just hard to put a figure on these cars. normally i would have had this listed for around £3200. was also toying with the idea of turning it into a na-T.

i'll probably change my mind by tomorrow and keep the little baby :)

Guest wardie

Sorry lads gotta take a few more and having a few probs uploading them. Will try later when I'm back on my laptop. The pictures of the 2 in my garage are just weeks old.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest wardie

This is for the nice bloke who bought my supra forgot your user name, I have the spare part you wanted give me a call if you get this cheers wardie.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.