The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Precision GT42-7675R CEA Billet 1200+ RWHP Turbo

JamieP

Im changing back to a small turbo for a while so im thinking i may as well sell this.

Latest Billet CEA waterless DBB turbo technogolgy and said to be the fastest spooling 1000+whp turbo on the market by those in the know.

I made 1132 bhp at the hubs with it at 2.3bar on Vpower.

It cost me about $4100 all in.

New turbo will be with me in a week or so and this will be ready for sale.

If you are a SERIOUS buyer i will take you for a spin in the car before i take it off, PM me if interested.

£1700, a small deposit secures, will most likely remove the week after japfest.

Well priced and a great turbo, spooled very well on Jamie's motor and was stupidly fast. What are you replacing it for mate?

Cheers, Billet 67 for a year or so, fancy a ring trip and maybe a bit of drifting.

How comes you sold all your drag bits and going down in power?

Because I fancy a change for a bit, Its only a turbo change, still have my RTS drag wheels, just sold off all the other drag stuff mainly because it was old and if i want to get into drag racing then i want to use all the latest stuff.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.