The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Calling All East Anglia Peeps - that time of the month again..

heckler

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK peeps, just to remind you that the "meet" is THIS sunday, but with a slight venue change.....

Ministry of Modifying and Fast Car magazine are hosting a charity event at SCA Race and Rally off Sweetbriar Industrial Estate in Norwich on Sunday 21st. Speaking to them today, the SCA guys said that if we can get a bunch of Supras along he'd guarantee us a 'club' space for all our cars It's for the Everyman charity which is something to do with testicular cancer research, so think of it as an investment lads

There is also a Bikini Babes carwash, not that it should swing your decision in the slightest

It's going to be part proper tuned cars like ours and part chavvy hatchback so we can have fun and poke fun at the same time

It's 11am to 4pm and I think we should go along to it! Keep adding names to the list and I can get SCA an idea of the number of Soops we can bring in order to get the spaces reserved, and bonus - you don't have to wash the car beforehand

Also there is a street legal cruise afterwards from 6pm to 10pm at the Postwick Park-and-ride. Fully supported by the police, it's £5 entry to another gosh-darned-good worthy cause, the East Anglian Air Ambulance. Knowing a couple of people who's lives the air ambulance service has saved, I'm all for this. So, a fun-packed day courtesy of SCA and us Supra's have a VIP invite to it all

Also at some point, I'm sure we can squeeze some pub grub in :D

:thumbs:

Probably best if we just meet at Rally SCA, for those who do not know where it is...

click me!

Hiya i'm new to the club just wanted to know if i could come along to the meet, or if i have to book anything? Anyone going from great yarmouth area i could follow?? Regards Payni :help:

cud b tempted ... where abouts in norwich tho??? postcode any1???

Eight posts up you'll find Heckler put a "click me!" link to a map along with all the other details :thumbs:

Come along Payni, all are welcome. I don't think anyone else is heading over from Great Yarmouth though?

-Ian

I was coming to the next meet anyway so I'll add myself to the list. Anyone living near Norwich who's more likely than me to be there on time willing to PM me a mobile number in case I get lost or delayed?

Ian C

Heckler

Secondjump

DamanC

Jon H

MR.B

John Fisher

Digsy

Alex

Winston Wolf + 1

richardharmon

Ian C

Heckler

Secondjump

DamanC

Pig

MR.B

John Fisher

Digsy

Alex

Winston Wolf + 1

richardharmon

Richard do u wanna meet somewhere and travel down together? Maybe newmarket thats on both of our ways.

(Keep fingers crossed for me should have my my sports exhaust by then)

Im stansted so m11, a11. I have just looked at the map and got a good plan. junction 37 on the a14 turn right and 2 mins down the road there is a burger king. we could meet there?? N e ideas on times?

Also you have to promise not to smoke me because my decat and exhaust are not being done till next week now :cry:

Im stansted so m11, a11. I have just looked at the map and got a good plan. junction 37 on the a14 turn right and 2 mins down the road there is a burger king. we could meet there?? N e ideas on times?

Also you have to promise not to smoke me because my decat and exhaust are not being done till next week now :cry:

Sounds like as good a place as any, guess it'll take about an hour to get to the meet from there so we ought to try and meet up at 10, what do you reckon?

Sorry to hear about the decat. I'll be taking it easy I reckon, too many peeps have been done on the A11 recently, don't want to risk the old licence :limp:

Ok sounds good. 10 at burger king car park. here is my phone number so you can contact me if u need: 07863121614

My car is sick at the moment and is in the garage but getting it back tommorrow unless something goes pear shaped. ill let you know if it does. can you pm me your mobile number incase i need to get hold of you.

Ok sounds good. 10 at burger king car park. here is my phone number so you can contact me if u need: 07863121614

My car is sick at the moment and is in the garage but getting it back tommorrow unless something goes pear shaped. ill let you know if it does. can you pm me your mobile number incase i need to get hold of you.

PM'd

What's up with the car? Hope it's ready on time, fingers crossed!