Suprapod 2012 - 7th July at Santa Pod Chat Thread

Branners

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 12sec1/4

Quick question...

I have not had my pass arrive from Sky insurance yet... Am worried that they have changed their mind! (probably just fretting).

If I turn up on the day in my CRX will I be turned away without a pass? I don't mind paying if it comes to it....

It's just the car is on the rollers getting the ignition map retuned on Thursday for this event and is currently at the exhaust shop getting fettled. Be a shame if I couldn't try to pass some of you before the line :)

Paul.

Quick question...

I have not had my pass arrive from Sky insurance yet... Am worried that they have changed their mind! (probably just fretting).

If I turn up on the day in my CRX will I be turned away without a pass? I don't mind paying if it comes to it....

It's just the car is on the rollers getting the ignition map retuned on Thursday for this event and is currently at the exhaust shop getting fettled. Be a shame if I couldn't try to pass some of you before the line :)

Paul.

You'll be able to pay on the day for non-member entry (£10 iirc) but to go on the strip will be £65 iirc as long as spaces are left. You'll not get turned away at the gate, thats for sure

I will check with Ollie as to what he is doing about the Sky entrants. You were all due to get a ticket in the post. If they have not sent that out all they need to do is tell us the reg number of the car that is coming and we will add that to the list. We check people in by reg number usually.

So dont fret, it would all be sorted.

Guest 12sec1/4
I will check with Ollie as to what he is doing about the Sky entrants. You were all due to get a ticket in the post. If they have not sent that out all they need to do is tell us the reg number of the car that is coming and we will add that to the list. We check people in by reg number usually.

So dont fret, it would all be sorted.

Great stuff! Thanks for the reply.

Guest 12sec1/4

Just to note, I heard from Ollie at Sky! He's sending out the passes today... Happy days! Looking forward to this as much as I do the CRX-UK pod meet! :D

Paul.

All passes posted out today folks!

Here's the list of Sky Insurance cars for the strip:

Mk1 Toyota MR2 Turbo

Nissan S15

Subaru Impreza

Subaru Impreza

Mazda RX7

Mkiv Toyota Supra

Mkiv Toyota Supra

R32 GTR Nissan Skyline

Audi RS4 B5

R33 GTR Nissan Skyline

Audi TT V6 DSG 3.3 Turbo

DC5 Honda Integra DC5

Nissan Pulsar GtiR

Nissan 300ZX TT

Renault Megane Sport

Mitsubishi FTO

CPL Racing Honda Civic

Severn Valley Motorsport Nissan GTR R35

Nissan 323 GTR

Subaru Impreza P1

Severn Valley MotorsportNissan GTR R35

MK2 Honda CRX SiR

Honda Civic Type R

Toyota Glanza V

Nissan GTR R35

TDI North Honda S2000

Nissan GTR R35

Apologies on being Japanese car heavy, we did our best to get a variety of different makes and models there, I think the non-Jap guys were scared, I was shocked at lack of response from our Ford and VAG clubs for example. Ah well, I'm a Jap car man any way.

See you all there, I'm looking forward to to driving Johnny G's Supra :eyebrows: :sly:

Ollie

All passes posted out today folks!

Here's the list of Sky Insurance cars for the strip:

Mk1 Toyota MR2 Turbo

Nissan S15

Subaru Impreza

Subaru Impreza

Mazda RX7

Mkiv Toyota Supra

Mkiv Toyota Supra

R32 GTR Nissan Skyline

Audi RS4 B5

R33 GTR Nissan Skyline

Audi TT V6 DSG 3.3 Turbo

DC5 Honda Integra DC5

Nissan Pulsar GtiR

Nissan 300ZX TT

Renault Megane Sport

Mitsubishi FTO

CPL Racing Honda Civic

Severn Valley Motorsport Nissan GTR R35

Nissan 323 GTR

Subaru Impreza P1

Severn Valley MotorsportNissan GTR R35

MK2 Honda CRX SiR

Honda Civic Type R

Toyota Glanza V

Nissan GTR R35

TDI North Honda S2000

Nissan GTR R35

Apologies on being Japanese car heavy, we did our best to get a variety of different makes and models there, I think the non-Jap guys were scared, I was shocked at lack of response from our Ford and VAG clubs for example. Ah well, I'm a Jap car man any way.

See you all there, I'm looking forward to to driving Johnny G's Supra :eyebrows: :sly:

Ollie

Nice set of cars you got going mate! - Gonna be a great day :)

Look forward to seeing what sort of times and terminal speeds them lot produce.