The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2012 - 7th July at Santa Pod Chat Thread

Branners

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anything else to do near or around santa pod, The only reason I ask is because the missus may get a bit bored just watching cars all day. But if not I could allways leave her at home :D

I'm sure she'll be fine. Every time me and the missus have gone to watch drag racing, I think I've got bored before her :D

Saturday night is a fend for yourself event. There will be a marquee with power and lights paid for by the club, but nothing else. There are food places on site, and just down the road there is a KFC, pizzahut, harvester, McD and so on. There are also places on site for food including the premier inn pub.

So bring your own food and drink for the Saturday night.

Is there anything else to do near or around santa pod, The only reason I ask is because the missus may get a bit bored just watching cars all day. But if not I could allways leave her at home :D

Only about 30 minutes from the shopping Metropolis that is Milton Keynes or alternatively Northampton.

I'm sure she could spend the day in MK though the bill could be quite high!

Only about 30 minutes from the shopping Metropolis that is Milton Keynes or alternatively Northampton.

I'm sure she could spend the day in MK though the bill could be quite high!

Ive spent way to much this month, so she is just going to have to be bored, i told her to bring a book.

Whats the rules regarding taking pasangers up the strip :innocent:, her mum and dad are coming but wont be dragging, but i know a good run in a fast supra would put a monumental smile on her dads face, if some one would do the honours.

Gav

I might have missed this but a friend who wanted to come along isn't sure with the dodgy recent weather. I told him I 'think' we have an insurance in place should the event not happen of a washoout so his £65 won't go to waste. Can someone please confirm this and apologises if this has been mentioned already in this thread.

Will I I need a helmet for this?! I havnt ran the supra before on the strip but Justin was putting down some good times!

I'm nearly all ready for this! Just need to give the car a good wash/polish on Thursday and get a new SD card for the GoPro aswell.

Will I I need a helmet for this?! I havnt ran the supra before on the strip but Justin was putting down some good times!

I'm nearly all ready for this! Just need to give the car a good wash/polish on Thursday and get a new SD card for the GoPro aswell.

I was told if you have a terminal speed over 110mph that I would need a helmet.

I bought one a couple of days ago as I should be hitting over those speeds easily I would have thought :)

I was told if you have a terminal speed over 110mph that I would need a helmet.

I bought one a couple of days ago as I should be hitting over those speeds easily I would have thought :)

I would assume that I would go over it but was just making sure, time to try find a helmet now lol

I would assume that I would go over it but was just making sure, time to try find a helmet now lol

BPU on stock twins and you wont go over terminal 110mph thus no helmet required. Depends what your running

Ive spent way to much this month, so she is just going to have to be bored, i told her to bring a book.

Whats the rules regarding taking pasangers up the strip :innocent:, her mum and dad are coming but wont be dragging, but i know a good run in a fast supra would put a monumental smile on her dads face, if some one would do the honours.

Gav

£10 per person for a passenger ride wristband :)