The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2012 - 7th July at Santa Pod Chat Thread

Branners

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any members that are paid up for the drag event i will take for a ride up the strip if they want in my t67 dbb single turbo

I'm up for that, be interesting to feel the difference between BPU and a single. Probably 100th dibbs by now!

Billing Aquadrome booking info for those who want to camp or caravan it.

Rates / Camping Rally rate £15 for non electric and £25 for electric. Electric pitches are not available on Shelduck though.

To get the rally rate bookings must be made 7 days in advance otherwise standard tariff will apply. There is a minimum of a 2 night booking to get the rally rate.

Standard tariff £20 for non electric and £26 for electric

Holiday Homes These can be booked direct with the central bookings line on 01524 781453 – there is a 3 night minimum booking that applies for holiday homes over a w/e. If you call they will advise you on the current tariff depending on whether you require a 2 bed / 3 bed Holiday home or a Lodge.

Booking Code BilSupra12 – applies to camping only.

How to book Members to call our central bookings line on

01524 781 453 – members must give the bookings code to get the discount

All Park enquires – call 01604 408181 ex 3

Park Entry Fee £10 per vehicle per day on a day entry pass for those not camping.

So in summary, you have to book for 2 nights if you want the rally rate of £15.

If you only want to camp for 1 night then it would be £20.

We will be on Shelduck Meadow. There are showers and toilets near by.

I will start a new thread for those who are staying at Billing to update.

Can i ask how much it will be to bring one car to drag but to use it across 2 members please?

Im toying with the idea of racing mine, but will prob only do about 6-8 runs, and of those 6-8 i will prob do 3-4 and Lee the other 3-4.

Cheers

I'm up for that, be interesting to feel the difference between BPU and a single. Probably 100th dibbs by now!

i have brought a window pen and will be writting my user name on my car so people will know who i am, just come up and say hi

anyone is welcome to use the pen so we know who is who

Can i ask how much it will be to bring one car to drag but to use it across 2 members please?

Im toying with the idea of racing mine, but will prob only do about 6-8 runs, and of those 6-8 i will prob do 3-4 and Lee the other 3-4.

Cheers

I asked this a few years ago... The booking is for the person, NOT the car. So you would have to buy 2 drag tickets for 2 people. On the plus side you could watch all the other drag people screw the arse off your car up the strip for free lol

i have brought a window pen and will be writting my user name on my car so people will know who i am, just come up and say hi

anyone is welcome to use the pen so we know who is who

A pen could be a good idea (Fitz = 1st)

I asked this a few years ago... The booking is for the person, NOT the car. So you would have to buy 2 drag tickets for 2 people. On the plus side you could watch all the other drag people screw the arse off your car up the strip for free lol

Lol. But as traders its £65 each i think. £130 for 6 goes up the strip will be too much for me i fear. Will still be there to watch :)