The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2012 - 7th July at Santa Pod Chat Thread

Branners

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my mates is interested in going down the strip but is not a member on here. Will he be able to pay on here or will I need to do it and him give me the money?

Also what details would I need to give for his car as he doesn't have a username obviously.

Cheers

One of my mates is interested in going down the strip but is not a member on here. Will he be able to pay on here or will I need to do it and him give me the money?

Also what details would I need to give for his car as he doesn't have a username obviously.

Cheers

get him to register here (create username) you pay for his drag ticket (as he is not a paid member) you collect money off him :)

So put his username, his reg, and car etc, and pay the non members fee :)

Will be paying up for myself tomorrow so another for the strip. Just hoping for good weather now. Last one I went to was 2010 and we all know how that turned out :)

Same story here. Just hoping for good weather now.

Out of interest, have they been strict with the crash helmet rules the last few years? Happy to bring mine along if anyone wants a lend!

Yes mate...Geo had to buy a helmet last year after a couple of runs as they said his terminals were too high.

Hi folks, just a quick question with regards to opening and closing times if there are any?

I have probs read them some where but i cant remember. What time are people getting to pod for on the day, as i need to be back in nottingham for around 5.30. would this be giving me plenty of time on the day if i have to leave pod at say 3.30.