The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2012 - 7th July at Santa Pod Chat Thread

Branners

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suprapod is going to be amazing I cant wait :)

:blink: but you posted this in the call out thread

When is this event? I`ll be up for this as I pick my single up at the end of the month...

also that you said you had money troubles and now your getting a single, something doesn't add up or my simple little mind cant work it out :bang:

:blink: but you posted this in the call out thread

also that you said you had money troubles and now your getting a single, something doesn't add up or my simple little mind cant work it out :bang:

That all confused me as well.... I thought he was leaving after having a dispute with JP.... If he has turned it around and is getting a single turbo then fair play to him and all I will say is see you at Donnington park on the 7th :thumbs:

That all confused me as well.... I thought he was leaving after having a dispute with JP.... If he has turned it around and is getting a single turbo then fair play to him and all I will say is see you at Donnington park on the 7th :thumbs:

Sorry just clicked.. Yeah I know despite the past im not gunno sit back and cry over it because ive always wanted a supra. I have got money issues so has probably 90% of the population so im just gunno forget previous posts and start again when I get my sup. Oh and its here just incase you think im chattin....

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?266433-UK-Auto-Single-syvecs-580bhp-£8500-ono

EDIT: Can you not pay on the gate? Cause nothing is certain but if I wake up and decide to go then I would have...

Sorry just clicked.. Yeah I know despite the past im not gunno sit back and cry over it because ive always wanted a supra. I have got money issues so has probably 90% of the population so im just gunno forget previous posts and start again when I get my sup. Oh and its here just incase you think im chattin....

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?266433-UK-Auto-Single-syvecs-580bhp-£8500-ono

EDIT: Can you not pay on the gate? Cause nothing is certain but if I wake up and decide to go then I would have...

I saw that for sale thread a while ago and that looks like a great car so if you get it I doubt you will have any regrets, Ignore my jokes about Donnington park on the 7th as it is obviously Santa pod instead..... I would feel a tad guilty if you went all that way to be there on your own.... I would find it slightly amusing though at the same time.

I saw that for sale thread a while ago and that looks like a great car so if you get it I doubt you will have any regrets, Ignore my jokes about Donnington park on the 7th as it is obviously Santa pod instead..... I would feel a tad guilty if you went all that way to be there on your own.... I would find it slightly amusing though at the same time.

LOL Do you know what I knew it was santa pod but thought this was a place in donnington park lol. I would have been typing this in google getting very confused. I`ll search now how far this strip is from me. It is nice I went to view but unfortanately was raining hard so I didnt get the idea of acceleration but it sounds great. Picking it up on the 23rd and cant wait :D

EDIT: I thought it was closer than that im 3 hours away...

Edited by Kaan W (see edit history)

LOL Do you know what I knew it was santa pod but thought this was a place in donnington park lol. I would have been typing this in google getting very confused. I`ll search now how far this strip is from me. It is nice I went to view but unfortanately was raining hard so I didnt get the idea of acceleration but it sounds great. Picking it up on the 23rd and cant wait :D

Good stuff, Get some photo's of it up when you get it back home.

how long of a drive to you think it is for the scotland members?, this is why this is a great club people go the extra mile to enjoy a weekend with fellow people with the same intrests, its a good way to meet people and put names to faces,

P.S

once people know who you are you tend to get less abuse if you are being original

how long of a drive to you think it is for the scotland members?, this is why this is a great club people go the extra mile to enjoy a weekend with fellow people with the same intrests, its a good way to meet people and put names to faces,

P.S

once people know who you are you tend to get less abuse if you are being original

True, but I never did say that its too far for me or its a bad club lol. Was just saying I thought it was closer to me. And yeah I do want to meet other fellow club members it will be a good. Just dont want to travel all that way and be singled out for being the newbie :)

That will be what happens to me but it wont be for being a newbie more so for being the biggest Richard Head on the face of mkiv.net.

Ha, a Richard head. Dont be so harsh on yourself im sure its all in your mind :D

If theres still a space at the end of this month and I have the extra money after buying, and insuring my car etc then count me in.