The mkiv Supra Owners Club

stillen front bumper

barneybrendan

I was going to keep this when i go back to standard but have descided that its best to sell it on if i get a good price.Looking for £450

will be removing in the coming weeks.For those that dont know stillen are plastic and not fibreglass.

The bumper also comes with the plastic grills.

thanks so thats £271 plus the shipping then the customs and import tax.that will probably be another £200 maybe more.Then the price of fitting mesh ontop.

Not to mention the cost of prepping it and glossing it = £150 + on top....presuming you dont have to change the colour that is...but i am biased cos i have one fitted to mine...these are a QUALITY bumper folks!

thanks so thats £271 plus the shipping then the customs and import tax.that will probably be another £200 maybe more.Then the price of fitting mesh ontop.

Well the bumper is second hand,will need a spray & as for customs & import tax....250:d

• 4 weeks later...

I have one of these on my car and the main advantage is that they fit when offered up. Mine catches a bit on the stock SMIC, but with a FMIC it would fit perfectly.

I also smacked it on a raised drain cover yesterday, slight scuff on the underneath but nothing else. Fibreglass bumper would have shattered and been on the floor.

Well worth buying.

Is your bumper still for sale mate??

If so, I'll buy it off you! (providing I wouldn't be cutting anyone else's feet in the process ;))

not treading on anybodies feet mate.Just wondering how you are going to get it as you are the other end of the country.

Any excuse for a mini-road trip!!

I could either arrange for a courier to collect and deliver - cost to be determined - or just drive down and collect it myself, visiting family across Englandshire in the process. :)

...6 & half a dozen really as I don't mind travelling (flew down to Brighton a couple of months back to ride my new motorbike back to Aberdeen).

Let me know if either of these would be an acceptable option and I'll enquire about the courier first. I'm currently working in Israel but will be back on the 24th May so wouldn't be able to collect in person until then?

Any excuse for a mini-road trip!!

I could either arrange for a courier to collect and deliver - cost to be determined - or just drive down and collect it myself, visiting family across Englandshire in the process. :)

...6 & half a dozen really as I don't mind travelling (flew down to Brighton a couple of months back to ride my new motorbike back to Aberdeen).

Let me know if either of these would be an acceptable option and I'll enquire about the courier first. I'm currently working in Israel but will be back on the 24th May so wouldn't be able to collect in person until then?

pm sent

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.