The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop TT ****£8000****

mr lover

I don't see what the problem is, it's not like you have joined up purely to sell your car, from what I can gather you are a valued and trusted member.

Bumping threads is what you have got to do sometimes and I'd be doing the same as i did when I was selling my car.

P.s free bump for you.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People dont do daily bumps as we tell them not to.

Stop and think about it for a moment, if everybody does a daily bump on their for sale adverts then yours just drops down the list just as quickly as if it wasnt bumped. Except of course for those people who listen to the rules as theirs just sit at the bottom while everybody else just posts 'bump' or 'btt'.

The rule is no daily bumps. Other forums ban people for doing it so its not just us.

I can see where your coming from mate but he hasn't been bumping it daily , there are always a few days in between.

My bad if it's got nothing to do with me being a new guy sticking my nose in.

Just see no harm done here, "lovers" is just trying to sell his car.

Where do I go for afternoon detention?

• 3 weeks later...
I had so much fun on the dragonball I am not selling it now, I even have plans to change its look :D

Lovely car. I spent a fair bit of time behind it and the condition is excellent. Made me think about buying it..!

Glad you are keeping it mate.

H.

I had so much fun on the dragonball I am not selling it now, I even have plans to change its look :D

Lovely car. I spent a fair bit of time behind it and the condition is excellent. Made me think about buying it..!

Glad you are keeping it mate.

H.

good man,if you can afford to have a toy car for the weekends then a supra is the one to have thats for sure its still half practical with 4 seats and well half a boot :D

you would be suprised how much you can fit in with the seats folded

you would be suprised how much you can fit in with the seats folded

Truly epic statement. I have 4 cars with theoretically bigger boot space than the supe, and I find I can carry more in the supra. Can't believe I can fit my mountain bike in it, for crying out loud. It can even take 2 or 3 bodies with their cement shoes already attached ready for their trip down the Thames :D

Cheers all, having not used the car 'properly' for a couple of years I think the Dragonball just reminded me why I got the car in the first place, FOR FUN :D

Good to see you are keeping it Gary, see you on DragonCol then

You will mate :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.