The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop TT ****£8000****

mr lover

My car is coming out of storage this week to have a new mot put on.

Then it will with great regret be going up for sale.

I will put up some new pictures this week once I have cleaned it etc.

I have been running my own business for the last 3 years since getting made redundant and doing well but as the bank are unwilling to help the car needs to go, I would love to be able to sell it with the option of buying it back this time next year but who knows :)

Pm me if intrested and I will update you with any details you want and updates as an when I get it mot'd and serviced.

Some pics in my garage but like I say I will put some new ones up.

Not the best for sale ad I know but then I dont really want to sell it :lol:

Lots of pics here

https://picasaweb.google.com/gaztop692000/SupraAerotopTT#

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments guys,

Couple of things,

Has done 70k miles.

I am the first owner in the uk, I imported the car through Newera in December 2005 with 48k on the clock.

All 4 tyres have less than 1000 miles on them.

Sorry price wise, once I have sorted mot and couple of other little bits and pieces will be looking for around £10k hopefully.

A few details,

70k miles, silver,

I imported it in 2005 and am only uk owner,

Loads of extras fitted, RLTC, HKS front mount intercooler, HKS dump valve, HKS carbon ti exhaust, full decat, 4 new tyres, aftermarket 19' wheels staggered fitment, Tein front strut bar, UK headlights, facelift rears with clear lense conversion, abflug rear spoiler, toyota roof spoiler, Greddy electronic boost controller, egt, boost and afr gauges, clifford 650 alarm, remote start, turbo timer, does need reprogramming though, lowered on eibach springs, ganador mirrors, loads of bling fitted, will be serviced and mot'd in the next week/10 days.

Bad bits aerotop roof needs painting, and bit of touching up by spoiler and front bumper, none of the paintwork is major and I have been quoted under £500 to get it done.

As it stands I would take £8.5k if I get all the bits sorted out including paint price would be near £10k

I am also considering stripping all the aftermarket bits off and selling seperately to make the car cheaper but will see how it goes.

Any questions let me know :)

Sad news Gary mate you will miss it & a superb car another person going to get a great buy & there was me thinking you were trying to get hold of tickets for dragon ball you should make that before the sale will be great trip to remember your supra on all the best lui

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.